• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cool story bro #457

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He's trying to make himself out to be a minority (the black sheep white boy) to gain more twitter street cred. Pathetic.

I've never been to rural Wisconsin (rarely leave Milwaukee where I live) and I bet it sucks but the pride this asshole takes in shitting on the people he grew up with is so disgusting. On the flip side it's hilarious that his "I'm gonna get out of this one horse town!" big city dreams petered out at the flop house on North Oakland Ave and a hefty "don't call me fat" lolsuit. Stupid hick 🤣😂🤣
He did live in Dunedin, Florida for a while. Close to Scientology HQ in Clearwater… and I think at some point he was aligned or indoctrinated with them. He uses Scientology techniques in Twitter arguments. Anyone who criticizes him is a “criminal” of some sort, Scientologists claim people that criticize them are hiding crimes of their own so they’re “attacking” innocent people who are more enlightened than they are… see a pattern forming yet?

Also like Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard, pat is a middling science fiction “author” who continually boasts about “followers” and immediately engages anyone who corrects his misinformation or outright falsehoods as a “stlaker” aka “criminal” who’s attacking this special man because they obviously have something to hide (they’re all Nazis, child).
Also for being a fat left kook, he’s sure obsessed with universal healthcare loving gun control nut Adolf Hitler, whom politically Patrick has much more in common with than Donald Trump does. Patrick also believes that people need the government to make decisions for them and to dictate how to live their lives, he worships a mentally challenged racist called Biden’s every move and word.

G

He did live in Dunedin, Florida for a while. Close to Scientology HQ in Clearwater… and I think at some point he was aligned or indoctrinated with them. He uses Scientology techniques in Twitter arguments. Anyone who criticizes him is a “criminal” of some sort, Scientologists claim people that criticize them are hiding crimes of their own so they’re “attacking” innocent people who are more enlightened than they are… see a pattern forming yet?

Also like Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard, pat is a middling science fiction “author” who continually boasts about “followers” and immediately engages anyone who corrects his misinformation or outright falsehoods as a “atalker” aka “criminal” who’s attacking this special man because they obviously have something to hide (they’re all Nazis, child).
Also for being a fat left kook, he’s sure obsessed with universal healthcare loving gun control nut Adolf Hitler, whom politically Patrick has much more in common with than Donald Trump does. Patrick also believes that people need the government to make decisions for them and to dictate how to live their lives, he worships a mentally challenged racist called Biden’s every move and word.
Well said , ol chap!

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He's trying to make himself out to be a minority (the black sheep white boy) to gain more twitter street cred. Pathetic.

I've never been to rural Wisconsin (rarely leave Milwaukee where I live) and I bet it sucks but the pride this asshole takes in shitting on the people he grew up with is so disgusting. On the flip side it's hilarious that his "I'm gonna get out of this one horse town!" big city dreams petered out at the flop house on North Oakland Ave and a hefty "don't call me fat" lolsuit. Stupid hick 🤣😂🤣
I bet people are really nice out there also. What the fuck is his fat problem? I think there was nobody there to catch him when mama raven shot him out of her rancid putrid cunt.

G

Also like Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard, pat is a middling science fiction “author” who continually boasts about “followers” and immediately engages anyone who corrects his misinformation or outright falsehoods as a “atalker” aka “criminal” who’s attacking this special man because they obviously have something to hide (they’re all Nazis, child).
Hmmm, does that make us all SPs?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-attitudes-and-practices/what-is-a-suppressive-person.html[/URL]

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

He’s one of those assholes that nobody liked growing due to being unlikeable. Mama Raven told him “Don’t let the idiots win” and that he’s the most special boy ever. She was a shit school “therapist” (guidance counselor) and told her son it’s everyone ELSE that’s wrong and he’s the greatest. Pig took that as “Ill show you, I’ll show all of you! I’m going to a big deal!” Only to drop out of community college. Mr Famous moved to FL but only came back to shitty Wisconsin because he needed to leach off a confused lesbian so he could have a roof over his head.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I bet people are really nice out there also. What the fuck is his fat problem? I think there was nobody there to catch him when mama raven shot him out of her rancid putrid cunt.
His hometown was probably all hard working nice blue collar people. Lot of manual labor jobs, farming, etc. and families that tried the best for their kids and went to Church on Sunday. Of course Pat hates all of that (working , family, not being a miserable cunt) so of course he paints it as HE was the only good person in his town. Shitting on hard working honest people is part of his “brand” and why nobody likes him.

G

I grew up a straight white boy surrounded by religious fundamentalists in rural Wisconsin. Not my parents, but literally everyone else.
It never sat right with me.
Because of Star Trek. Because of Geordi, and Data, and Worf. And Spock, and Uhura, and Sulu, and Chekov.
First off, "grew up a straight..." BZZZZT! Wrong right off the bat. And "white boy," great. That'll ingratiate you to the blacks. Demean your race some more, stupid.

Second off, what is the connection between religious fundamentalists and these fictional POCs and space jews? Are you implying religious people are racist? Yeah, those churches that raise money and host food drives for poor people really hate minorities. And I doubt he was around Mel Gibson style sedevacantists, so I'd wager these people probably weren't exactly seething jew-haters. Lot of philosemitism in those mainline Protestant and Novus Ordo Catholic churches.

Thirdly, just hearing a grown man talk about these ridiculously named fictional characters with such reverence makes my skin crawl. But you're right, Pat. Religious people are the dummies for believing in fairy tales that tell them to be better people. You're making a much better impact on the world while getting your life cues from Geordi and Floofy and Boofy and Baby Yoda and all these other fictional idiots.

And lastly, you are quite fat.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
One of many shitty articles for which TheHill rightly refused to pay Pig:

Screenshot-20210818-194038-2.png

Screenshot-20210818-194055-2.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No wonder they never paid him, he goes into insane detail over a character on a show that most younger people never watched. It’s like when he got upset that younger people (since he’s always trying to make people think he’s some young hip guy) weren’t aware of Jim Jones Massacre since it was over 40 years ago.

Instead of saying “Guess that reference went over younger people’s heads, I should try to be more current to get my point across” he instead gets angry and writes a long winded blog about Jim Jones and why young people should be aware of something that happened 40 years ago. His deranged mind can’t handle any pushback so it becomes everyone else’s fault for not knowing an old news event. It’s amazing how he’s such a boomer white pretending to be a young hip person.

Recently I was taking movies with some younger people (prob 10-12 years younger) and “The Irishmen” came up. They said they liked the movie but had never heard of Jimmy Hoffa. I responded it’s interesting how he was at one time a big deal and his murder is still unsolved but has been forgotten over the years. I didn’t go all boomer and tell them they should know and lecture like fat Rick because nobody wants to talk to a person like that. You know he’s that annoying fuck at bars trying to butt into strangers conversations just to lecture and pretend he’s an expert.

Last edited:

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
No wonder they never paid him, he goes into insane detail over a character on a show that most younger people never watched. It’s like when he got upset that younger people (since he’s always trying to make people think he’s some young hip guy) weren’t aware of Jim Jones Massacre since it was over 40 years ago.

Instead of saying “Guess that reference went over younger people’s heads, I should try to be more current to get my point across” he instead gets angry and writes a long winded blog about Jim Jones and why young people should be aware of something that happened 40 years ago. His deranged mind can’t handle any pushback so it becomes everyone else’s fault for not knowing an old news event. It’s amazing how he’s such a boomer white pretending to be a young hip person.

Recently I was taking movies with some younger people (prob 10-12 years younger) and “The Irishmen” came up. They said they liked the movie but had never heard of Jimmy Hoffa. I responded it’s interesting how he was at one time a big deal and his murder is still unsolved but has been forgotten over the years. I didn’t go all boomer and tell them they should know and lecture like fat Rick because nobody wants to talk to a person like that. You know he’s that annoying fuck at bars trying to butt into strangers conversations just to lecture and pretend he’s an expert.
Yeah that's also how the movie ends. De Niro's character starts telling the young Hispanic chick at the nursing home about Hoffa and she just leaves lol. She's never heard of Hoffa, meanwhile this guy meant the world to Frank Sheeran's generation.