• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cool story bro #457

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210818-145320__01.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I didn’t know rodeo clowns had “shifts” or came home every night considering most major rodeos aren’t in Milwaukee or Wisconsin. Oh was this when he was a leathersmith? Or when he was putting up windmills (also a job you start early in the day) or when he was an electrician (also a day job for the most part, I employ industrial electricians and they’re only there after 5 pm if needed to fix wiring.)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I didn’t know rodeo clowns had “shifts” or came home every night considering most major rodeos aren’t in Milwaukee or Wisconsin. Oh was this when he was a leathersmith? Or when he was putting up windmills (also a job you start early in the day) or when he was an electrician (also a day job for the most part, I employ industrial electricians and they’re only there after 5 pm if needed to fix wiring.)
It’s almost like his dad was a lazy bum who slept on the couch instead of his bed with his wife. Just like Pat.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Habitual contrarianism is Pat's attempt at a personality.
- Only special little atheist white boy surrounded by fundies. They probably weren't all fundamentalist but Pat has to make it seem like he escaped something.
- Toy bike pisses off Harley riders
- Red delicious apples in a pie because everyone else is wrong
- Constant Twitter spats where even those who agree are treated like dogshit on the sole of a shoe.

Of course when it comes to government exerting power over the citizenry, Pat is all too ready to fall in line.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He's trying to make himself out to be a minority (the black sheep white boy) to gain more twitter street cred. Pathetic.

I've never been to rural Wisconsin (rarely leave Milwaukee where I live) and I bet it sucks but the pride this asshole takes in shitting on the people he grew up with is so disgusting. On the flip side it's hilarious that his "I'm gonna get out of this one horse town!" big city dreams petered out at the flop house on North Oakland Ave and a hefty "don't call me fat" lolsuit. Stupid hick 🤣😂🤣