Cool old man putting a big stupid tranny in it's place

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I'm inclined to agree. I'll just imagine he's laughing at his customers and calling them faggots as soon as they leave and just set this up because its smart business selling overpriced junk to Tomlinsons.
Lmao that's kind of what I've been telling myself too. It's an "& Sons" store though, so I'd bet that his kids loved Star Wars, he opened that place so he could have a business to pass on to them that they're interested in and they probably grew up and wanted careers so he's stuck running it but doesn't mind.

I love your view on trannies. That's exactly it. I don't give a fuck what perverted shit people do in private because what I don't know won't hurt me. If I do know about it I'm sure as fuck going to make fun of you for it though. Their presence is offensive to me. Especially because it's obviously always a 6'5" guy with a 5 o'clock shadow in a dress just looking sloppy and psychotic.

They half assed scare me too. Because you know they're fucking crazy to start, and could you imagine having to fight a big guy who fights like a girl? Fucking biting you and clawing at you. Getting punched in the face doesn't hurt in the moment. Getting bit, scratched, pinched does. Girls are vicious.
On top of that you're in a no-win situation, as you'll be accused of hitting a "girl".

G

I love your view on trannies. That's exactly it. I don't give a fuck what perverted shit people do in private because what I don't know won't hurt me. If I do know about it I'm sure as fuck going to make fun of you for it though. Their presence is offensive to me. Especially because it's obviously always a 6'5" guy with a 5 o'clock shadow in a dress just looking sloppy and psychotic.

They half assed scare me too. Because you know they're fucking crazy to start, and could you imagine having to fight a big guy who fights like a girl? Fucking biting you and clawing at you. Getting punched in the face doesn't hurt in the moment. Getting bit, scratched, pinched does. Girls are vicious.
I hear you on all counts. Live and let live. Do what you want. Just don't demand that I call a guy who looks like Desperate Dan "Amelia" or whatever. Emperor's New Clothes 2021.

And if it did come to blows with one of these freaks, it's that "fuck it, live or die" fail-safe situations. Any semblance of sportsman-like fighting out the window. Bury your thumbs in their eyes until you touch brain base. That or get your throat ripped out by their French manicure.

Snake

Found of picture of him when he was in Vietnam.

Untitled.png

EraGodless

Some of the dudes can throw down though- used to fighting and whatnot. And really, getting in a fight with one is a lose-lose proposition. God forbid one kicks your ass (even if they are a 6'3 230 lb freak).

I hope he sues the fuck out of the city. A member of the city council harassing a citizen and business owner really doesn't look good
This is where it gets dangerous. You can't have someone whose entire identity centers around a sexual fetish in a position of power, as the fetish is always going to be their priority, as evidenced by the way they can't drop the facade in public. How can any genuinely serious business take place while everyone is occupied by making themselves remember to refer to Steve as "she" and "her"? Everyone can't always ignore objective reality because Steve feels sexy when he's pretending to be a woman, nor should they be expected to be. But if you don't they fly into a rage and begin hurling accusations, so it's just easier to acquiesce and play along lest you end up being tagged as a bigot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Sadly they will likely be successful and the police won't do shit. I think this happened in Washington or Oregon or some other libtard shithole
Yeah unfortunately it happened in Washington. I haven't really searched high and low for it, but I have yet to see anyone say anything negative about the guy or what he said.