Convergence bit ideas

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Buy my product stlaker

1661444000159.png

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
I really would like to hear his smug tone of that Elon Musk presentation. You know he will flounder with his quips like the "comedy" bits he did at the conventions.

"Elon Musk thinks we can have human colonies settled on Mars by 2075... that's just *sadistic smirk* that's NOT gonna happen Elon! If you took one second to think about how impossible that is but unfortunately your head is filled with cottage cheese where a brain should be. How dumb do you have to be to think any portion of that is remotely obtainable? As dumb as Elon, I guess!"

That's the entire presentation. Elon said this, he's wrong because I say so, I offer no scientific anything to back my claims up apart from pretentious chuckling and timid insults.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"Elon Musk thinks we can have human colonies settled on Mars by 2075... that's just *sadistic smirk* that's NOT gonna happen Elon! If you took one second to think about how impossible that is but unfortunately your head is filled with cottage cheese where a brain should be. How dumb do you have to be to think any portion of that is remotely obtainable? As dumb as Elon, I guess!"

That's the entire presentation. Elon said this, he's wrong because I say so, I offer no scientific anything to back my claims up apart from pretentious chuckling and timid insults.

The real kicker is that someone that actually worked for SpaceX chimed to say the "colonize mars" wasnt that he meant he wanted to actually have a colony established but more of a an inspiration to push the boundaries further into space exploration. Of course Pat ignores that someone legimatly qualified came in and clarified what it meant .

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
The real kicker is that someone that actually worked for SpaceX chimed to say the "colonize mars" wasnt that he meant he wanted to actually have a colony established but more of a an inspiration to push the boundaries further into space exploration. Of course Pat ignores that someone legimatly qualified came in and clarified what it meant .

That's why it's not a debate between him and a Musk supporter. Nor does anyone else get to be on the panel. Just Piggy, a microphone, an audience, and "Elon's full of shit because... he just is okay!"