• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Considering this week's news, how has your opinion on the Bernell Trammell killing changed?

How has your opinion on Patrick's guilt changed?

• No change, I always thought Pat killed Bernell

Votes: 58 65.2%
  • No change, I still don't believe Pat killed Bernell

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Change, I didn't believe it but now think he did it

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Change, I thought he did but now don't think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holding judgment until more details come out

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Patrick is extremely fat

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Notice the other stolen items were a computer and notebook; both of which could have had damning evidence in them that he needed to destroy. What was really on that device? Videos of Bernell? Search terms about disguising yourself, etc.?

Same with the notebook; did he use it to draw maps and escape routes? I'm convinced he killed Bernell and getting rid of these three items at once (and only these three in a home robbery?) is awfully convenient.

I believe he later claimed the notebook was stolen to silence his voice or some shit.

Asshole was telegraphing that he disposed of his incriminating evidence.
I can't believe I missed the part about his joke book being stolen. A worthless notebook is the last thing anyone would steal.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I can't believe I missed the part about his joke book being stolen. A worthless notebook is the last thing anyone would steal.
And the tweet was so self-aggrandizing, something like "clearly this person was desperate to silence my activism" or some horseshit.

e: ah, it was right there in the followup tweet: "My home is far from defenseless. This feels like a message from someone who doesn't like what I have to say."

What a deluded fag.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You know i was sort of fucking around with saying I believe it but, circumstantially:

8B2BE870-FCD4-4BE0-9E30-06ABA86D55DA.jpeg

This fits Pats description. 30’s could be rounded up to 40’s. 6’00? Maybe not so but round up as well. 200 pounds? Fatter but we’ll accept a generous rounding down.

Who do we know thats insane enough to argue with Trumpers on the street completely unprompted? Pat. Who owns guns and has regular murder fantasies, especially involving political opponents? Pat. Who freaks out in a rage anytime they don’t win or get their way? Pat.

Bernard was killed at 12. 4 hours later Pat posts this.
5CFA6822-2557-4CFF-B4ED-4A8861183183.jpeg

Sick and evil guy. SOUP = Shooting of undeserving peoples?

84AE0F68-A022-4B18-9C7B-CF157593A76E.jpeg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You know i was sort of fucking around with saying I believe it but, circumstantially:

View attachment 110686
This fits Pats description. 30’s could be rounded up to 40’s. 6’00? Maybe not so but round up as well. 200 pounds? Fatter but we’ll accept a generous rounding down.

Who do we know thats insane enough to argue with Trumpers on the street completely unprompted? Pat. Who owns guns and has regular murder fantasies, especially involving political opponents? Pat. Who freaks out in a rage anytime they don’t win or get their way? Pat.

Bernard was killed at 12. 4 hours later Pat posts this.
View attachment 110689
Sick and evil guy. SOUP = Shooting of undeserving peoples?

View attachment 110690
Isn’t it strange that on the day of Jul 23, 2020, Bernards murder, Pat appears on twitter at 7am. He tweets until at least 10am, then there is a gap of time until he continues tweeting at 1pm. Bernard was killed at 12pm. We can’t let him get away with this.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Its such an odd murder that it really does make sense that Pat did it. How often does a white guy just randomly execute a black guy in broad daylight for no reason? It's weird. If there was a white guy bernell was having issues with that was serious enough to lead to murder it seems like the MPD would have been able to find that out? Pat was talking about civil war and using bullets when ballots won't work and just advocating violence in general all the time back then. Plus these past few months have proven how fucking deranged he actually is. And Pat believes all the same racist things he pretends he is against so he would have seen Bernell as an uncle Tom and an easy target.
It serves two purposes. So if people say crimes like that don't happen (black man being executed in broad daylight) he can say "yes child, they do. And Bernell was a trump supporter so he's not obligated to see him as a real person.

If it turns out pat actually is a psycho I think it'll be funny for people to know a bunch of crazy fans of a defunct shock jock show made him miserable for years before his capture. It'd be like if people were constantly sending letters to Gacy telling him he's a fat faggot with bitch tits daily

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
If it turns out pat actually is a psycho I think it'll be funny for people to know a bunch of crazy fans of a defunct shock jock show made him miserable for years before his capture. It'd be like if people were constantly sending letters to Gacy telling him he's a fat faggot with bitch tits daily
The Neflix series on this is gonna be amazing.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nitter.net/stealthygeek/status/832841167318482944#m[/URL]
"The police are on their way. My home is far from defenseless. This feels like a message from someone who doesn't like what I have to say."
I mean, come on! This guy is really out to lunch (literally and figuratively) if he thinks someone wanted to silence him for...what exactly? Some stale anti-Trump tweets? Those were a dime a dozen in that era and there's absolutely no evidence of some kind of MAGA Gestapo going after milquetoast liberal crybabies for their tweets. There were, however, cases of people graffiti-ing their own homes and pulling Jussie Smollett style hoaxes to make themselves look like victims of imaginary Trump fascists. You can see he's had this habit of setting himself up to look like a victim being targeted for his "speaking truth to power" (repeating media approved talking points) for a while now. And like with these other cases, odds are that he was also doing this to himself.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
2017 Pat fakes gun being stolen so he has a weapon available
2020 trammel is murdered
2022 after increased trammellposting pat goes to the river to throw away his trophy (the gun).
4dd91f21a4af72623e72e7be8b1debee.png

MPD need to trawl that river for the murder weapon

after throwing away his trophy, this tweet is now his trophy
(say trophy again, stupid) @fbi

Forum Clout
2017 Pat fakes gun being stolen so he has a weapon available
2020 trammel is murdered
2022 after increased trammellposting pat goes to the river to throw away his trophy (the gun).
4dd91f21a4af72623e72e7be8b1debee.png

MPD need to trawl that river for the murder weapon

after throwing away his trophy, this tweet is now his trophy
(say trophy again, stupid) @fbi
'You would never know you're surrounded by a major* city.' You mean except for the highway bridge?

*Milwaukee is not a major city.