• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congratulations to the lovely bride and groom, enjoying their newly wedded bliss at the Beverly Hills Hotel

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That thing is eventually going to drunkenly lose control and knock Norton out. I'm pretty sure one shot from this dude would do serious damage on Jim, but being gravely mentally ill, probably won't stop at one. I can picture Jim face down on the floor with this beast down on one knee beside him just throwing massive punches to the side of his head.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I sure hope Norton is staying at a separate hotel because he really shouldn't be around those things.
she even pops bottles in the room and lets the champagne run into the carpet!

richie mdog (1).jpg

G

That thing is eventually going to drunkenly lose control and knock Norton out. I'm pretty sure one shot from this dude would do serious damage on Jim, but being gravely mentally ill, probably won't stop at one. I can picture Jim face down on the floor with this beast down on one knee beside him just throwing massive punches to the side of his head.
And he’d be dripping cum

Wa4892

Forum Clout
This isn't going to be good for his "sobriety" his elderly father might have to force him into rehab like he did when Jim was 17.
I hate saying the same thing in two different threads but, given how hyper-focused and hyper-sensitive Jim has been about his sobriety/recovery (doesn't eat food cooked with alcohol, yells at people smoking a joint near him), I don't get how he can be around what seems to be a steady stream of alcoholic beverages on a seemingly daily basis.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I hate saying the same thing in two different threads but, given how hyper-focused and hyper-sensitive Jim has been about his sobriety/recovery (doesn't eat food cooked with alcohol, yells at people smoking a joint near him), I don't get how he can be around what seems to be a steady stream of alcoholic beverages on a seemingly daily basis.
Jimmy might be a phony