Congratulations on Europe for winning the Ryder Cup

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
America wouldn't win at anything with a normal sized population. :colin_sm:
Name me a single current European golfer with anywhere near as many Major wins as Rory or Dustin Johnson. I’ll leave out Tiger as to not really motherfuck you.

Yeah it's just a population numbers thing. If china were seriously interested in golf they would dominate it.

There's no global sport the US dominates in team sports that anyone on earth gives a fuck about. Now that women's football is growing worldwide they don't even boss that anymore even with decades worth of a headstart

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah it's just a population numbers thing. If china were seriously interested in golf they would dominate it.

There's no global sport the US dominates in team sports that anyone on earth gives a fuck about. Now that women's football is growing worldwide they don't even boss that anymore even with decades worth of a headstart
IMG_0716.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

I’m sorry but basketball, hockey, and any sport that doesn’t require wearing a skirt.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Now that women's football is growing worldwide they don't even boss that anymore even with decades worth of a headstart
1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 even worse what I originally quoted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2. As far as the Tiger picture goes, this thread is about The Ryder Cup which is a team match.