ConFusionMI Thread

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Similar to WorldCon, I thought a thread for any info on ConFusionMI would be a good idea, as well as having a place where any online/offline shenanigans could be documented.

Here's where it's at:

6.png

If any brothermen want to attend, here is the info:

5.png

Of course, our piglet has already indicated he'll be there. I looked at the twitter account of other Pattiverse characters and Cat Rambo, Rakdaddy and Pedo Paul have all stated that they wont be coming. Looks like our piggy will be standing alone.

1.png

Pat's schedule:

3.png

The hashtags are #ConfusionMI and #ConfusionSF

Other than Pat, I've seen one person on twitter who's said they'll be there. This will likely be emptier than WorldCon, which is pretty impressive when you think about it. We've also all seen the dumb warning post that the Con put out:

So if you're going to attend, try and fit in by wearing a Star Wars shirt or something.

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Similar to WorldCon, I thought a thread for any info on ConFusionMI would be a good idea, as well as having a place where any online/offline shenanigans could be documented.

Here's where it's at:

View attachment 20254

If any brothermen want to attend, here is the info:

View attachment 20255

Of course, our piglet has already indicated he'll be there. I looked at the twitter account of other Pattiverse characters and Cat Rambo, Rakdaddy and Pedo Paul have all stated that they wont be coming. Looks like our piggy will be standing alone.

View attachment 20257

Pat's schedule:

View attachment 20258

The hashtags are #ConfusionMI and #ConfusionSF

Other than Pat, I've seen one person on twitter who's said they'll be there. This will likely be emptier than WorldCon, which is pretty impressive when you think about it. We've also all seen the dumb warning post that the Con put out:

So if you're going to attend, try and fit in by wearing a Star Wars shirt or something.

only empty will be my road sodas brotherman because me and a few of the bbbbbboys are on our way now, laundry done.

of course kids are FREE. (but the right 4)