• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confirmed pedophile Shane Nokes is now going at the Obscura guy

Nana's stent

Forum Clout

Attachments

• x1080.jpg
    x1080.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I love how we're the "sources" of Samuel Delaney being a despicable pederast piece of shit who has admitted to and documented his perversions for the last five decades without a hint of remorse nor shame. At least Mr. Delaney doesn't use racial slurs. That's the real crime here. Fucking retard.
Samuel “Chip” Delaney is African American. Which reminds me of Dave Chappelles line in the movie “Screwed” he did with St. Norm “never trust a black man named Chip!”

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1679509267095.png

I think this one was mine. But I just need to clarify since it's missing the original context. You see, originally he was being a faggot

That's the difference between us and these pedo apologists- we call people out for being faggots regardless of their allegiance or politics

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
this Shane hippo confessed to cybercrimes against this site, breaching it's BBCode database, no wonder he doesn't want a True Crime journalist looking into his felonious activity

he's also a smelly cripple

STUPID LOSERS ARE GOING TO PRISON FOR TWITTER TROLLING!

HAHAHA! I JUST ILLEGALLY STOLE THEIR USER DATA AND ADMITTED TO IT, THOSE IDIOTS DON’T UNDERSTAND THE LAW!

Secret super agent Nokes is on the case.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Shane how come you and your fat wife weren't wearing your COVID masks while at the convention? The masks were manditory.

Also, I forgot to mention earlier, you had to wear your proof of COVID vaccine around your neck. This was for the protection of others. Which I don't see in your pictures.

Why were you two INTENTIONALLY spreading a deadly disease? Be better dude.