Compound Media Bumfights

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Crackhead Stevie Lew who is featured in the video gives his approval. Yes, it’s him and yes he only has 70 subs.
02EF574A-FB77-4C1A-B758-97C213DB956F.jpeg

WhereWeAt

I want a Big Brother series set inside Compound Media. They can sleep on the bleachers and sofas but nobody gets out and nobody gets in except by public vote or in a body bag. I’d actually pay money for access to a livestream and definitely for a sizzle reel of the funniest footage.

Cumia would benefit from leaning into the dumpster fire at this point. Put out a promotional video for the Compound. "My monkeys, my circus, my clowns. MY SHOW!"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Cumia would benefit from leaning into the dumpster fire at this point. Put out a promotional video for the Compound. "My monkeys, my circus, my clowns. MY SHOW!"
once again, something that would require the slightest bit of effort. Much easier to be a chuckling drunk, squirming and hugging himself, smirking for the camera (why is there a camera) like a big fat fag

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Cumia’s ego is too fragile to embrace the strange. He has to keep up the facade of being an underground comedy mogul, he can never acknowledge that his whole entourage is made up of the scummiest street people New York’s open mic scene has to offer