Commies on twitter are roasting our piglet

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
6.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
One of the hardest laughs I've had yet is when I saw the twitter avatar for the 'Pinktrick S. Blanketson' account that fucks with piggy on twitter.

View attachment 26685

TYFYS whoever made this.
REAL TALK: For me, this is still the funniest photo to ever come out of the whole Patrick Saga. This gets me good for at least a week, every time.
orU7QSF.png

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
This really is cybering my stalk if you know what I mean.
Bet ya that Dumbo is getting wet when Fatso gets lit up on Twitter...can you imagine how fucking condescending he is with her... I bet its like Katherine Hahn in Steo Brothers but ten times as intense.
If you smashed his fat Piggy squinty face in and had him spitting teeth you could get up to the wrist with her...

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Bet ya that Dumbo is getting wet when Fatso gets lit up on Twitter...can you imagine how fucking condescending he is with her... I bet its like Katherine Hahn in Steo Brothers but ten times as intense.
If you smashed his fat Piggy squinty face in and had him spitting teeth you could get up to the wrist with her...
She got wet when she heard “urban environment” of course she was thinking of her bedroom with Tyrone, JerMychal, Jamal, Jameel, DeShawn, and Marcus all surrounding her bed. Not Russian tanks plowing through Kiyv.

NikkisCrustyGusset

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen...the whole thing with Andrew was the tipping point. He exposed himself to way more people... He is unable to, even once, ONCE, accept he is wrong and NOT have the last word and he is spiralling out of control now.
The more people realise what a muppet he is the more he will argue and then the more people will spread the word...
'hey look at this fucking idiot' and all of a sudden a message board gets exposed to Paddy the Piggy Poofter...
I am delighted that his 'greatest' hits is becoming a fucking box set at this time because its just so many examples of him being obnoxious, stuck up, arrogant cunt and its going to get to the point where even his allies will be like 'this guy is a fucking idiot'... Or he will be so worked up oinking he will alienate them too.
We've already seen him just rip into strangers who don't agree with him. This whole paint thing is an excellent example of his personality. He makes a ridiculous, stupid and very wrong statement and then when called out he either blocks people or resorts to using their follower number to 'validate' his point.

This latest General Fatton thing is really showing people how stupid and arrogant he is and you've got randomers even commenting on him blocking replies and saying how wrong he is....

I bet there will be a huge number of people who will spend their weekend discovering Fatrick and joining the ranks of those who can't stand the pig.

And the best thing... He brought it all on himself.

NikkisCrustyGusset

She got wet when she heard “urban environment” of course she was thinking of her bedroom with Tyrone, JerMychal, Jamal, Jameel, DeShawn, and Marcus all surrounding her bed. Not Russian tanks plowing through Kiyv.
Just massive luscious nigger hogs ploughing through her pink beefy pussy lips....
3jacrp.jpg

Just insert Dumbo there...all juiced up thinking about how much depth they can get without a fat sweaty gunt in the way...and you know with his stress, weight, poor diet, drinking... He ain't getting hard very much or often...he really let his insecurities slip when he said about Ade lying to herself that she never found him attractive. All this macho shit is in part down to what she did to his ego. I bet Dumbo is very, very thirsty. Especially for 'pleasures from the Dark Continent'...im mean remember the pics of her juiced up over the brown gentleman in the star trek uniform? She was so game there

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This is exactly what I thought was going to happen...the whole thing with Andrew was the tipping point. He exposed himself to way more people... He is unable to, even once, ONCE, accept he is wrong and NOT have the last word and he is spiralling out of control now.
The more people realise what a muppet he is the more he will argue and then the more people will spread the word...
'hey look at this fucking idiot' and all of a sudden a message board gets exposed to Paddy the Piggy Poofter...
I am delighted that his 'greatest' hits is becoming a fucking box set at this time because its just so many examples of him being obnoxious, stuck up, arrogant cunt and its going to get to the point where even his allies will be like 'this guy is a fucking idiot'... Or he will be so worked up oinking he will alienate them too.
We've already seen him just rip into strangers who don't agree with him. This whole paint thing is an excellent example of his personality. He makes a ridiculous, stupid and very wrong statement and then when called out he either blocks people or resorts to using their follower number to 'validate' his point.

This latest General Fatton thing is really showing people how stupid and arrogant he is and you've got randomers even commenting on him blocking replies and saying how wrong he is....

I bet there will be a huge number of people who will spend their weekend discovering Fatrick and joining the ranks of those who can't stand the pig.

And the best thing... He brought it all on himself.
I just gave up spamming the KF link in his hidden replies because it’s fucking vast and I don’t have time. He is getting absolutely roasted by an enormous amount of people and yet his response is always “Russian bots” even though every response is very obviously legit. He just can’t possibly be wrong.

Lotta clicks on those links, Pat. So many new people finding out what a fucking fat hillbilly cunt you are.

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I just gave up spamming the KF link in his hidden replies because it’s fucking vast and I don’t have time. He is getting absolutely roasted by an enormous amount of people and yet his response is always “Russian bots” even though every response is very obviously legit. He just can’t possibly be wrong.

Lotta clicks on those links, Pat. So many new people finding out what a fucking fat hillbilly cunt you are.
Hey man, every click is potentially a new person who either gets to find out the truth about the faggot or who gets to join the ride... Either way 👍 you are doing the kind of work that sweet, kind, innocent princess Ade and her wonderful daughter Annabelle would want you to do... Show the world how much of a self centered, arrogant, smug cunt Fatrick is. Semper fi!

Oh of course like anyone with less followers he calls that out. Even with verified accounts and more he is like 'sit down you are wrong child'
His Chins account POINTED OUT AND LABELLED his 4 chins and he said 'no you are wrong'...
The great thing about thhe fat fuck is that he gives so much content and contradicting stories it is easy to assemble his bullshit and show it to new people.
It is a very attention grabbing thing that will definitely get him new 'admirers'

'' Fatrick you are fat and have gained weight and have four chins. ''

'wrong stlaker. I am same weight. No I don't'

The 'child' shows him photos of his fat gut from several angles, comparison pictures and several others showing and labelling his chins

'no stlaker I am not fat. I am healthy and fit. You are a criminal and wrong.'

People can SEE the evidence but in his mind he has won by saying 'no'... Thats something that people won't forget. He's getting more and more fans all right