Coming soon to a barn near you

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
46BAC53D-9977-4A66-BF28-53B3C1818B0A.jpeg

Big things coming, but Joe’s not sure what they are or where they’re at.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Hrrrrmph. You MORONS still don’t get it do YOU???? Of course not. You couldn’t even GET why I got your reddits shut DOWN!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 It’s a pretty simple concept. I’ll explain it below. Try to pay attention ONCE in your miserable little LIVES!!!📝📝📝

I took your “CONCEPT” of “Feed Nana” and turned it upside down. Starve Nana. It’s really that simple. By not giving you RETARDS what you want you get NOTHING. Like what you have now. A sad broken down “life” consumed by trying to get me and my lil bro cancelled. It never worked and still DOESN’T!!!😎😎😎

So what have you done since I’ve taken all of your power? Nothing. You still OBSESS over us. I’ll give you a little update. I’m doing just fine. As busy as ever. You couldn’t keep me DOWN, COVID couldn’t keep me DOWN, and shit for brains Biden can’t keep me DOWN!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

That’s it for today dipshits. That’s all you get. Hope you enjoyed. I didn’t. I have better shit to do. Like hangout with my brother and talk about our move away from your liberal BULLSHIT!!! Time to have a few beers. See you, FAGGOTS!!!!😘😘😘

#STILLROCKING #MAGA2024 #PAIDGIGS