• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedy 101 for Teens! with Joe Matarese

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I'd say maybe Stanhope could write another post like he did shitting on whatshisface for taking people's money for a standup comedy course, but Doug is probably too wetbrained at this point and Joe is too far below his radar and wouldn't have enough shame to stop anyway.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Keep spamming the same joke in every thread tard. Even Minaw was more creative than you. And seemed like a good dude. And wasn't a polititard faggot like you. You literally have no thoughts in your head.
You seem to really care about what I say; in every thread lol. Go home and get your fucking shine box

Forum Clout
One of the best episodes of DiPaolo’s old podcast was when Joe told him he was doing one-on-one comedy lessons over zoom and Nick spent the rest of the episode making fun of him for it.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I don’t go that deep wit da Matarese but isn’t he essentially a stay at home dad that does comedy on the side? Some of his videos (especially ones that Redbar has covered) really got my ribs so I don’t think I could ever hate him too much. What bad shit has he done besides be a raging narcissist which describes every single comic?
IRCC When Redbar was briefly on CM, he would shit all over Joe. Joe at the time was a frequent guest of Cumia. Instead of you know taking it on the chin, rolling with the punches or even trading barbs with Mike to maybe show he can hang, he went to Keith like a little bitch and threatened to never come back on if Mike didn’t stop making fun of him. Keith gave Mike the three strikes and your out routine and Mike gave them all the finger.