Come on Eileen.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
1000018214.jpg

At least it's a Karen with a sense of humor

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I worked a plant job with a bunch of fucking dumbshits and jailbirds and junkies and one time this song came on the radio and this haggard old disgusting bitch came from all the way across the line to get like an inch away from my face and be like "HUH HUH HUH, Y'KNOW WHAT THIS SONG'S ABOUT?? DUH HUH HUH HUH" I was just like "Get back on the fucking line." That was the same bitch who would always just completely ignore her job and let other people pick up her slack while she "tidied up the line" I literally screamed "THAT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!" at her multiple times because it was fucking exasperating. I was the supervisor and there was no giving her instructions. Just some old fucking ADHD retard who couldn't focus on fuck all. Every day. She'd just start "cleaning" random, arbitrary shit. This is why I hate everyone you work with, Artie. I've felt your pain. It's soul crushing.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I worked a plant job with a bunch of fucking dumbshits and jailbirds and junkies and one time this song came on the radio and this haggard old disgusting bitch came from all the way across the line to get like an inch away from my face and be like "HUH HUH HUH, Y'KNOW WHAT THIS SONG'S ABOUT?? DUH HUH HUH HUH" I was just like "Get back on the fucking line." That was the same bitch who would always just completely ignore her job and let other people pick up her slack while she "tidied up the line" I literally screamed "THAT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING JOB!" at her multiple times because it was fucking exasperating. I was the supervisor and there was no giving her instructions. Just some old fucking ADHD retard who couldn't focus on fuck all. Every day. She'd just start "cleaning" random, arbitrary shit. This is why I hate everyone you work with, Artie. I've felt your pain. It's soul crushing.
Was this like a garbage sorting plant or something?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I knew a guy who worked at one for one day and the conveyor belt made him dizzy so he started letting stuff go through that was too big and might break the machine and everyone started yelling at him. He said it was good money but it sounds like a nightmare.
I was fucking amazing at it. It'd be super easy work if everyone did what they were supposed to but I went home dead every day because I worked at the end of the line on the busiest bunk plus I had to grab whatever the other fuckarounds missed and empty it into their bunks for them, plus load the hopper. I was turning into such a miserable bastard there. Any type of backsass I'd lose my mind screaming at the person. The one time I thought I was fired for sure, two wiggers got into a fight while I was downstairs and when I got back up there I literally did the 3 Stooges smash their heads together thing and kept trying to throw them into the bunks (which are like deep pits that you'd get fucked up if you got thrown into) but they kept landing on the line and sliding away. It got broken up and when the manager asked me what the fuck I was doing I went on like Denis Leary rant about how if anyone was going to beat the shit out of the line workers it was going to be me because I fucking deserve it. He was like "I hear ya." The one guy got fired and I got away with assaulting two guys at work.

By the way, in any other position with "boss" status I've very rately even raised my voice at anyone.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
View attachment 210035
He definitely looked retarded. Dyslexia was the least of his problems. I think he lived across the hollow from Cotton-Eyed Joe.
It's a great album though.

It's madness that this is an official upload on their channel, it's an extraordinarily bad live performance.

Here's a great one as counterbalance.