• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn interviews the man responsible for NY comedians being faggots

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is probably also the therapist that Colin and Richard Lewis tried to get Artie to see when he was still on Stern. I remember Artie bullshitting that he was seeing him regularly, but apparently only went once and then never again. I would imagine Artie would have done that with anyone, but I recall Richard Lewis saying the therapist was the one that told him Artie only went once. Which is none of Richard Lewis's fucking business. Nice doctor/patient confidentiality.
Dumb fuck probably looked at Artie and went “Idk, have you tried, like, not doing heroin?” and even Artie actively killing his braincells and doped out knew this guy was a fraud.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
This is probably also the therapist that Colin and Richard Lewis tried to get Artie to see when he was still on Stern. I remember Artie bullshitting that he was seeing him regularly, but apparently only went once and then never again. I would imagine Artie would have done that with anyone, but I recall Richard Lewis saying the therapist was the one that told him Artie only went once. Which is none of Richard Lewis's fucking business. Nice doctor/patient confidentiality.
Yeah there’s zero chance Alan is a legit therapist if that’s the case. He’s basically just some rich jew who can afford an office. I also find it funny that Artie is such a mess yet still outlived so many other comics and is probably better off not going to therapy at this point.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah there’s zero chance Alan is a legit therapist if that’s the case. He’s basically just some rich jew who can afford an office. I also find it funny that Artie is such a mess yet still outlived so many other comics and is probably better off not going to therapy at this point.
He’s a certified social worker. That still makes him a therapist but it’s about the lowest bar for one. He’s not a psychologist or a doctor. Nor does he seemingly have any degree that would aide in his diagnosis or mental evaluations. To be a therapist you have to go through some training and qualifications but its amazing that no one stopped him the minute he got put into a hypothetical situation and started giving mock clients advice telling them how to live their lives.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He’s a certified social worker. That still makes him a therapist but it’s about the lowest bar for one. He’s not a psychologist or a doctor. Nor does he seemingly have any degree that would aide in his diagnosis or mental evaluations. To be a therapist you have to go through some training and qualifications but its amazing that no one stopped him the minute he got put into a hypothetical situation and started giving mock clients advice telling them how to live their lives.
The sad part is he continues to infect the minds of younger comics like Brendan Sagalow (a rich kid with lawyer parents) too. I gave his new podcast a chance but immediately gave up because he spent a large amount of the first episode talking about an Alan session. New York has always been the best comedy city but it stinks as of late. Now what? Austin sucks, LA sucks, Philly has a handful of funny guys but not enough.

Guys like Sagalow and Lev Fer (who namedrops more on his podcast a disgusting amount, fucking douche) aren’t going to be able to carry the comedy torch. Even Colum Tyrrell’s podcast is pretty bad although he’s always great on other ones.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I don't even need a side view for this one. Another hook nosed kike subverting comedy and installing unfunny low testosterone jew comedians for shabbos goy to clap at like seals. Comedians used to work for laughter and now they work for clappter at soft lefty political takes. Entertainment straight up fucking sucks now
Dave Smith’s 30 minute Youtube special was all clapter and he’s not a lib. They’re all shit now.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Dave Smith’s 30 minute Youtube special was all clapter and he’s not a lib. They’re all shit now.
Look at Rogan. 2024 and he’s still making boring jokes about “Don’t assume my gender or i’ll get triggered!” These comedians are so self interested with politics or trying to be Carlin-esque that they forget to be fucking funny.

Stand up comedy is just an archaic art form at this point. You’re either on Youtube or doing some gay podcast. I cannot think of a single up and coming comedian I find funny. I went to a comedy show maybe a year ago in Chicago. 6 people with like 15 minute sets each. Didn’t know any of them and they were all fucking unfunny.

I was listening to some Patrice standup and he was extremely unique not just in his subject matter but the way he told it. He didn’t like getting touched by the police > He’s older so he likes the police because he owns shit now > He’s a freak and gets turned on seeing a womans asscrack but he keeps a dead serious face > So if he can keep a dead serious face looking at asscrack, you think there ain’t no gay police officers touching you up with that “protecting the world” face?

Now we get to hear about how bad Trump is, how old Biden is, how wacky their tinder date was, how they fuck transexuals, etc.

Forum Clout
I got tickets for bobby lee with my boss about 4 months back. He actually had a huge disclaimer on the screen before the show that said if you follow his podcast that you have heard the material he was about to perform. Not joking. He pulled his pants down on stage and we all saw his dick that night. Of course the asian fans all clapped for "their guy".

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
The sad part is he continues to infect the minds of younger comics like Brendan Sagalow (a rich kid with lawyer parents) too. I gave his new podcast a chance but immediately gave up because he spent a large amount of the first episode talking about an Alan session. New York has always been the best comedy city but it stinks as of late. Now what? Austin sucks, LA sucks, Philly has a handful of funny guys but not enough.

Guys like Sagalow and Lev Fer (who namedrops more on his podcast a disgusting amount, fucking douche) aren’t going to be able to carry the comedy torch. Even Colum Tyrrell’s podcast is pretty bad although he’s always great on other ones.
Colum Tyrrell is fucking hilarious. I saw him here at Zanie’s Chicago and he instantly became my favorite comic.

Forum Clout
Look at Rogan. 2024 and he’s still making boring jokes about “Don’t assume my gender or i’ll get triggered!” These comedians are so self interested with politics or trying to be Carlin-esque that they forget to be fucking funny.

Stand up comedy is just an archaic art form at this point. You’re either on Youtube or doing some gay podcast. I cannot think of a single up and coming comedian I find funny. I went to a comedy show maybe a year ago in Chicago. 6 people with like 15 minute sets each. Didn’t know any of them and they were all fucking unfunny.

I was listening to some Patrice standup and he was extremely unique not just in his subject matter but the way he told it. He didn’t like getting touched by the police > He’s older so he likes the police because he owns shit now > He’s a freak and gets turned on seeing a womans asscrack but he keeps a dead serious face > So if he can keep a dead serious face looking at asscrack, you think there ain’t no gay police officers touching you up with that “protecting the world” face?

Now we get to hear about how bad Trump is, how old Biden is, how wacky their tinder date was, how they fuck transexuals, etc.
FagGPT

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I recently listened to a YKWD episode from 2013 and Soder referenced going to him. I really hate Soder now, the Regz is not very good. Joe List can be ok but outside of the Regz he brings up his faggy politics every chance he gets and has a serious mental health podcast, Soder has his own awful podcast, and Bobby isn’t funny anymore. Luis is the only one of them who even has potential and even then he’s been weird recently too. The whole crew is washed up unfortunately including Big Jay.

The funniest thing about Cum Town, LOS, and all those post-O&A copycats is how they burned out in about 2 years. O&A lasted 10 times longer while doing 10 times more work (literally)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
God, please let this be the thing to let people know that this guy is weird and ruining comedians.

Also holy fuck wet your lips, constant mouth noises the whole time. Colin has to have some understanding of audio is this kike's time so valuble Colin can't ask him to wait so his producer could adjust the mic gain?!

Jesus CHRIST the constant praise, Colin never ballwashes this hard, this guy must just keep dirt on each comedian and hold it over their head.

Edit listening and I will just update this post if anything of substance comes up:
3:30 "Audio gets better in a minute" appears on screen, colin didn't even have the balls to say "stop messing with the mic, producer finally mentions it.
Colin is 5-7 years younger then this guy, they are going over NYC history, and every minor story gets a "Wow" or "amazing!"
6:30 Jewish Pool hall hustler avoids knife fight thanks to a beat cop.
8:00 Anecdote about 7yo Irish children telling the 7yo kiklett jews killed christ, trying to keep it light Colin reminds us it was the italians.
9:00-13:00 boring NYC demographic history skip it
13:30 talks about having a NDE from a fever at five and thinking about god because of it, praise the enlightened and touched therapist, that isn't lying.
14:30 parents got out of holocaust, never again
15:00 him and his family are involved in civil right movement, the enligtened 6yo already figured out that we're all the same! He had a learning disability, like all comics do!
17:00 he went to florida after being a civil rights wiz.
18:40 dropped out of HS, goes into nightschool, gets a job at a bank, really annoying "wow" whispers from Colin. He flunked out of nightschool and got into day college.
20:00 Kike claims he only sleeps two hours a night, even as a child.
23:10 Claims most comics are only children, were the youngest, or have families that relate through humor. Really narrowed that down doc.
24:00-26:00 book plug!!!
26:00 finally, the comedy talk, since kike never stepped foot on a stage he relates writing material to retaining information in class. Mentions all these people have a frustrating time getting rid of material and writing new stuff, I don't understand the correlation at all. Colin tries to save it by mentioning a lot of comedians don't treat themselves like a small business and get sidelined by that later.
29:00 farm life is boring NYC BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!! That's why so many civilians from bumfuck no where fail in NYC.
30:00 what do hecklers represent and why do they exist? The answer, people are different! Great insight, see why so many people go to this kike.
31:38-33:20 "I can't tell you how many people I go over "whats the first line I should say" his response "does it matter?" Marble mouth kike mumbles and then Colin has to make his point for him again. Colin points out the heckler represents the negative person in the office to a person in the crowd. So comedians are definitely asking him for advice on their acts.
34:00 Lenny Bruce and Richard Lewis brought being "real" and the pioneers for not writing real jokes, just bitching on stage.
36:00 1972 is when he started practicing ( wow! :colin_sm:) more annoying NYC history
39:00 the thing that's unique about comedians is how they see and experience the world! (Fucking YUCK!)
40:30 The main reasons comics come in is because they're terrible in relationships! Colin quickly agrees.
I AM SICK OF THIS MARBLE MOUTH KIKE. I am on the last 9 minutes but he hasn't said anything of substance just Colin Quinn filling in the blanks, nice guest, stupid.
54:00 Advice to young comedians: "it's really important to hang on to the feeling about expressing yourself if you are gonna survive it" Colin finishes that by saying if you are yourself you won't worry about joke theft.
57:00 "You don't have to try if you are funny"

I guess this podcast is to talk about NYC, god what a boring premise, didja know there was a brick building there once?!
Wow. Amazing, you listened to it all. ...wow