Colin got the covid again.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Never got the massive Colin love.
I like Colin because when I met him he was nice to me, shook my hand, and actually spoke to me for about 3 minutes before he had to go. Asked my name, repeated my name when he left and told me to have a good one.

When I met Jim Norton he didn't even acknowledge me or look in my direction, said hello and kept walking towards his backstage room.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I like Colin because when I met him he was nice to me, shook my hand, and actually spoke to me for about 3 minutes before he had to go. Asked my name, repeated my name when he left and told me to have a good one.

When I met Jim Norton he didn't even acknowledge me or look in my direction, said hello and kept walking towards his backstage room.
Are you Brock Lesnar? NO!

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain

Fair enough. Reminds me of when I met Norm. I told him I loved the Saget roast and he was all "ehhhhh OJ haha Clinton anal rape crack whore"