Coded language in the news? 'dark winter'

Snake

GRIM REMINDER: We are actually in the same camp as this guy.

Anthony-Cumia-height.jpg

"I've been called sexy. We've all been called sexy."
I cannot imagine being seen in public with this face.

I had bad acne like most teens, but holy shit. He popped these things with a pickaxe.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I cannot imagine being seen in public with this face.

I had bad acne like most teens, but holy shit. He popped these things with a pickaxe.
I remember from da show he had especially bad acne as a teen and treated it with some experimental cream or drug from the 70s. It's so funny because there are countless home remedies for cleaning out pimples and pores. People born in the 60s are seriously hellbent on using "official" prescriptions; so many in my family from this group are so eager for Big Pharma crap.

Recently, on /pol/: https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/348145947

1637213651145.png

Hey, you might be the first of us to see this shit spread on the local news. Hope you saved up some sick days, Ton'.

1637208846737.jpg

Check out those COVID adverse reactions, lol. Now, the smallpox vaccine is relatively low in this, but...

All this begs the question as to why the FDA approved a Smallpox vaccine in 2019 and a new drug to treat it just this year.

Anyone here still trust the FDA?

"The FDA wants the public to wait until the year 2076 - a full 55 years - for them to release the information it relied on to deem Pfizer's vaccine safe for usage."

Found in one of the replies:

FEcqj7XXIAQkGk6.jpeg

Yeah, once the shit breaks out... I'm hiding in the bunker for 2-3 weeks, playing video games and drinking myself into a stupor.

Still not getting vaxxed, lmao.

WhereWeAt

Ok faggot, what's next?

Nothing happened. What is next, you cock hungry tea leaf reader?

"Hey, where we at with a possible big thing of the vague persuasion?"

[Finds article somewhat validating]

"FUCKING CALLED IT"

G

how they're making progress with vaccines regarding depopulation...
I know the video you're referring to.

The first thing to take into consideration is that he's a semi-autistic dork who's a horrible communicator. What he was saying is that in 3rd world countries people tend to have a shitload of kids because they don't have access to childhood vaccinations. He just said it badly.

If 1 out of every 2.4 of your kids is going to almost certainly die before they're 18 months old, you have more. And then often the odds are beaten and you end up with 7 chronically ill, malnourished children. In the West those odds have been drastically slashed over the decades so people usually have 2 or 3 children max. Better access to childhood vaccines = people having fewer kids = population slowdown and eventually shrinking.

I don't like him and wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him but his obsession is legacy. He has more money than he could ever spend and he made a lot of it using unscrupulous methods. He knows he'll die one day. He wants to be remembered as the Saint who cured malaria (which his money has almost already done) and dragged the third world into the 21st century healthwise so all the other elites fawn over him at their Eyes Wide Shut parties.

Seriously though. If he was the Bond villain you think, do you really believe he'd reveal his plans in front of a large audience and cameras and then, presumably once he realised it had been filmed, wouldn't have the resources to have the video taken off youtube and scrubbed from the internet?

Snake

Seriously though. If he was the Bond villain you think, do you really believe he'd reveal his plans in front of a large audience and cameras and then, presumably once he realised it had been filmed, wouldn't have the resources to have the video taken off youtube and scrubbed from the internet?
I do. The only ones that pick this shit up are autists when 90% of the planet is normie NPCs.

The World Economic Forum's Communist planet agenda is still on Youtube and they have every world leader's ear.

G

I do. The only ones that pick this shit up are autists when 90% of the planet is normie NPCs.

The World Economic Forum's Communist planet agenda is still on Youtube and they have every world leader's ear.
I don't think anything I could say would change your mind. And I don't even want to, you're entitled to believe whatever you want.

Snake

I don't think anything I could say would change your mind. And I don't even want to, you're entitled to believe whatever you want.
It doEs noT maTTer, sweeTie.

I'm always right, chowlld. Now it gets much worse for you. Hush now.

I just feel the last few years it's mask off with everything and people are too retarded to notice it.

G

It doEs noT maTTer, sweeTie.

I'm always right, chowlld. Now it gets much worse for you. Hush now.

I just feel the last few years it's mask off with everything and people are too retarded to notice it.
I hear you. People are too comfortable and too soft. It's just I've had some experience with these NGO people and they're over-educated, under-skilled elitist idiots who couldn’t organise a piss-up in a brewery. And I'm talking about 50 year old, senior lifers here. The capability of these people is vastly overrated. And more often than not the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing. Their competiveness with each other vastly outweighs their will to work together, plan and succeed on the scale something like this would take.

P

potatopeeler63

Speaking of coded language, anyone have the infographic with the the build back better slogan and the satanic shit? Obviously this isn’t some campaign slogan
A553F6E7-DA41-4A8E-82D9-42107DC087E8.jpeg

also wondering who produces all the covid slogans :
Trust the science, six feet apart, flatten the curve, keep your distance, #maskup , stay safe, the science is seTTled, “antivaxxer”
I remember them all appearing randomly online and in commercials in march 2020.
Ive talked to multiple NPCs irl and they unironically say these things

Snake

Speaking of coded language, anyone have the infographic with the the build back better slogan and the satanic shit? Obviously this isn’t some campaign slogan
View attachment 13651

also wondering who produces all the covid slogans :
Trust the science, six feet apart, flatten the curve, keep your distance, #maskup , stay safe, the science is seTTled, “antivaxxer”
I remember them all appearing randomly online and in commercials in march 2020.
Ive talked to multiple NPCs irl and they unironically say these things
6uild 6ack 6etter.

G

The first thing to take into consideration is that he's a semi-autistic dork who's a horrible communicator. What he was saying is that in 3rd world countries people tend to have a shitload of kids because they don't have access to childhood vaccinations. He just said it badly.

If 1 out of every 2.4 of your kids is going to almost certainly die before they're 18 months old, you have more. And then often the odds are beaten and you end up with 7 chronically ill, malnourished children. In the West those odds have been drastically slashed over the decades so people usually have 2 or 3 children max. Better access to childhood vaccines = people having fewer kids = population slowdown and eventually shrinking.

I don't like him and wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him but his obsession is legacy. He has more money than he could ever spend and he made a lot of it using unscrupulous methods. He knows he'll die one day. He wants to be remembered as the Saint who cured malaria (which his money has almost already done) and dragged the third world into the 21st century healthwise so all the other elites fawn over him at their Eyes Wide Shut parties.

I agree with you. He phrased it poorly. But Gates thinking vaccines are gonna stop nogs from humping like rabbits raw is incredibly stupid. You're not supposed to feed the pigeons.

BlkPanda

This is all conjecture and billshit Jewish brainwashing. There is nothing to backup the claim that westerners have less children because of lower infant death rate. It’s the same as richer/smarter people have less children. It’s all dogshit and there is zero proof to back it up. It’s elitist propanganda and everyone repeats it. There are so many other factors, westerners work more hours, no family structure, lack of assets, lack of desire by women to be home bound, etc etc

P

potatopeeler63

gg.jpg

and some schizo rambling on gates, grain of salt etc

[URL unfurl="true"]http://mileswmathis.com/gates.pdf[/URL]

doesn thelp that gates sr was pro eugenist. pro pop reduction. pretty much all "elites" are, they openly state it.

i feel like most people who dismiss "conspiracies" just haven't gone down the rabbit hole yet

G

View attachment 13690

and some schizo rambling on gates, grain of salt etc

[URL unfurl="true"]http://mileswmathis.com/gates.pdf[/URL]

doesn thelp that gates sr was pro eugenist. pro pop reduction. pretty much all "elites" are, they openly state it.

i feel like most people who dismiss "conspiracies" just haven't gone down the rabbit hole yet
Except Robert Maxwell was born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch and changed his name to Maxwell in his 20s and Gates's mother was an upper-middle class WASP from Seattle.

G

This is all conjecture and billshit Jewish brainwashing. There is nothing to backup the claim that westerners have less children because of lower infant death rate. It’s the same as richer/smarter people have less children. It’s all dogshit and there is zero proof to back it up. It’s elitist propanganda and everyone repeats it. There are so many other factors, westerners work more hours, no family structure, lack of assets, lack of desire by women to be home bound, etc etc
Of course there are many other factors but I was addressing the link between infant mortality and total fertility rates, which is pretty clear both now and historically.

P

potatopeeler63

Except Robert Maxwell was born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch and changed his name to Maxwell in his 20s and Gates's mother was an upper-middle class WASP from Seattle.
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 12.12.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 12.15.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 12.15.15 PM.png

cmon man. this is what i mean, people are sometimes too rational