Cocaine

G

I got “robbed” last year re-upping at like 2 am.
I was with a chick, we were stoned, zooted, drunk, etc, had already picked up from this guy earlier, real nice fella.
Except I had no cash on me, so I used a fucking credit card.
Yea he’s one of those “legit dudes” with a credit card processor.
The stuff was good real fish scale, but i was out of my mind and instead of putting $80 for a g and a half he put $800. It was my fault I wouldve done the same in his shoes tbh.

I ended up fucking the girl after for an hour with a numb dick and couldn’t cum, and the next 3 days I couldn’t breathe from my nose it was so clogged it fucking sucked joe rogan now I just set the herb man free.

The blow in the states isn’t even worth it it’s so cut up, gotta go to south america for the good stuff

G

Fentanyl laced coke is so prevalent that you can buy purity testing kits online and locally at lots of places now. You would be insane to do coke at a party. Those kids from West Point did mouth-to-mouth on someone who was overdosing and started to pass out from a contact high.
I wouldn’t say it’s as bad as the fent in pills, those are completely fucked.

You’d have to visit some dumb nigger junkie or street rat that would purposely put fent (a downer) with coke (an upper), and think it’s a good idea
It’s more the cross contamination with junkie dealers who use the same equipment and scales, that’s how mac miller died i think.

The trick they pull on college kids is cutting it heavy with lidocaine or benzocaine or another numbing agent, they put it on their gums “brooooo this shit is fire my gums are numb!” And it’s like 10% pure if that
Dumb fucks lol

Last edited by a moderator:

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
last time I did it was 4 years ago when I found a bag o' blow on the sidewalk. don't trust it to not be fentanyl at this point and I always got massive comedowns that make it not worth it. nothing more annoying than being around faggots on coke waiting their turn to tell stories

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Same as others. I haven't touched the stuff since fent started ending up being in put into it all over the country. I know they have the tests, but I shouldn't have to test my drugs. Now I just smoke weed and dabs from a dispensary right down the street.

If you want something better than coke, try to find a pure mescaline. It's like the tip top of a cocaine high but without the waves for a few hours, then you start to trip while still feeling the upper.
It's not easy to find, if someone is selling it to you and its still in the form of a cactus you will probably puke. You're looking for a crystalized looking substance and if it's in gel caps break that shit open before you spend real money. $70/g. Isnt even very uncommon because of how rare it is so you don't want to pay that for cactus shit that's really probably 5% pure.
The trip is better than mushrooms and lingers longer than acid. You won't get like an hour of actual tripping, it can go on a very long time with clear hallucinations

G

If you want something better than coke, try to find a pure mescaline. It's like the tip top of a cocaine high but without the waves for a few hours, then you start to trip while still feeling the upper.
It's not easy to find, if someone is selling it to you and its still in the form of a cactus you will probably puke. You're looking for a crystalized looking substance and if it's in gel caps break that shit open before you spend real money. $70/g. Isnt even very uncommon because of how rare it is so you don't want to pay that for cactus shit that's really probably 5% pure.
The trip is better than mushrooms and lingers longer than acid. You won't get like an hour of actual tripping, it can go on a very long time with clear hallucinations
Lingers longer, huh?

I'm starting my sobriety today.

NO BACKN EGG AND CHEESE ON A ROLL

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
The WAAFster did some fawkin’ coke. I just forgot what it smells like.

G

I give coke 2 stars.

Was fun at first. Chatting up all these cunts at the bar...just like Eric. Then called some guy a fat faggot with bitch tits and caused a bit of a scene. Got a little out of control.

This was my last time.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I had to stop taking coke. As I was a danger. Physically and verbally. I preferred speed. If I could get my hands on it. I enjoyed the high, I behaved myself, and sex was great when both you and your GF were on it.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Turns me into an animal saying things like, "I think I'll do just a little more of all the rest if the cocaine" or doing something cheeky like mainlining it. I just stick to edibles and mountain sodas.

G

Did violence make a short visit?
Luckily for him no. I'm a trained and experienced fighter so it would have ended very quickly and very poorly for them.....and they all knew it.

I did keep shouting about pride month "ITS A CELEBRATION OF ANAL PENETRATION!!!!!" ...I think it was annoying some people

Never did coke and what you said is what I hear everyone say about it, so I can't believe that people get addicted to it especially when you don't even get physical withdrawals from it.
It's not really that kind of addiction, it's more like while you're doing it, you can't stop. Some people won't stop until they either totally run out of money or they just can't obtain it anymore.

Turns me into an animal saying things like, "I think I'll do just a little more of all the rest if the cocaine" or doing something cheeky like mainlining it. I just stick to edibles and mountain sodas.
"Oh man, I think I did way too much. If I survive this, I'll never, ever do coke again. If I survive this I won't do any more coke tonight. If I survive this I'll only do the rest of this bag. I need another line."

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Nicked my eyebrow open by running up some stairs looking down and hitting right into a handrail on a 90 degree turn

The bad part was it was at party at my own house with my brothers, and I was running up following my friend to do some, and then I came back downstairs and the blood stopped soaking in my eyebrow and started running down and people thought I got in a fight not believing that I essentially ran into a wall in my own living space
Overall 6/10 would've been better if I didn't do that first thing