• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#ClusterBBoy

fuckwit

Fat
‎
Forum Clout
0d405ec2563530246344567b055fb828.jpeg
I don't see how it's possible for jeans to get that crumpled... like, it's not just normal creases. It looks like if you screwed up a piece of sandpaper or foil or something and re-flattened it.

DMbA

đź’˘
‎
Forum Clout
I don't see how it's possible for jeans to get that crumpled... like, it's not just normal creases. It looks like if you screwed up a piece of sandpaper or foil or something and re-flattened it.
How do you even get those odd wrinkles in a pair of jeans?
images

Idk if I am stating the obvious here but I think he left it in a pile then sat/slept on it for days

HotAnus

‎
Forum Clout
He left those jeans in an old pile in the back of non fitting clothes for a year. Then he busted them out 'Look Honey, I'm back down to a size 48 waist, and this Smokey tshirt has never looked better I think! Thinspirattttiiion!' even tho they are choking his faucet dick.