• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Clips of Mike Davis Redbar Destroying Anthony Cumia aka Nana

cachorro

Forum Clout
I remember Redbar going through the ad of Anthony's McMansion that was on the realtors website but I was never able to find the full 1 hour clip again. I was just able to find snippets of it. If someone could share that it would be great.

Some classics:

1. What the fuck is that shirt.

2. I just bought his website membership and it gives you access to all his old shows. If anyone can figure out the date or episode he did it I'll see if I can rip it tomorrow.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
1. What the fuck is that shirt.

2. I just bought his website membership and it gives you access to all his old shows. If anyone can figure out the date or episode he did it I'll see if I can rip it tomorrow.
I'm not even involved but TYFYS

G

He can be funny, but obviously loves the sound of his own voice. Nice pausing every video every 10 seconds to make a "joke" that only lands half the time, stupid.