• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Clips of Mike Davis Redbar Destroying Anthony Cumia aka Nana

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
OMG! When the caller brings up Nana taking the 17 year old child to her prom. Soooo delicious!
I still think that the SelfCuttingGirl saga of Cumia getting catfished by a 40 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old girl is worse. Not to mention that he proudly said on air that he would go "as low as 13", then got outraged when nobody else would say that they had seen a 13 year old who was "completely fuckable" ( his words).

He is fucking garbage.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Anthony is one the biggest projection queens, next to that overcooked ham like creature and ex president. No wonder Nana loves him so much; they both have similar tastes including tacky furniture, underage pussy, and spending hours on social media while there significant others pray to find them slumped over a desk

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Who is red bar anyhow? Was he a comic or something? Also wasn't he on compound media? Why did he leave?
Idk who he is, just some shitty Podcaster I think.

But he had a show on compound and i believe Keith the cop threatened to fire him (while Nana was away in fake rehab) for making fun of other shows on the "network." So he quit and then made fun of Nana full time. That was from one of the Porsalin Demented World docs.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Idk who he is, just some shitty Podcaster I think.

But he had a show on compound and i believe Keith the cop threatened to fire him (while Nana was away in fake rehab) for making fun of other shows on the "network." So he quit and then made fun of Nana full time. That was from one of the Porsalin Demented World docs.
:fighter_lg: Tyfys

Forum Clout
Anthony is one the biggest projection queens, next to that overcooked ham like creature and ex president. No wonder Nana loves him so much; they both have similar tastes including tacky furniture, underage pussy, and spending hours on social media while there significant others pray to find them slumped over a desk
Another polititard. What a miserable existence. Keep reading the Jew York Times and slurping up your daily media goyslop.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I remember Redbar going through the ad of Anthony's McMansion that was on the realtors website but I was never able to find the full 1 hour clip again. I was just able to find snippets of it. If someone could share that it would be great.

Kitchen-shaming Redban and roasting Whitney Cumming's shitty Flinstones house were also great.