Clips from the Beavis and Butthead reboot

G

That was just extremely retarded. Beavis was never insane just a bombed out slacker.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Yeah, yeah, very wacky. It doesn't matter what he fell in love with, it made him have a gay character arc where he started to stand up for himself and Beavis and Butt-Head "broke up" -- a pretty tired buddy trope they'd mostly avoided their entire run.

Yeah, they did something different and made it work

so gay

it wasnt the mac dance scene

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
it wasnt the mac dance scene
They didn't befriend a tranny or become wiggers or anything like that.
They did do an extended rap video parody about nachos, but I see your point. I guess I just don't share the opinion that anything better than a legacy destroying meltdown justifies another trip to the IP trough. What really was the point of the movie? There's 8 excellent seasons of the show and a really good movie adaptation to boot. Does this "content era" version really hold up? Isn't that "it's fun to see what the characters are up to" kind of thinking for Reddit?

Even this new reboot feels forced based on that clip. They're watching TikTok on TV? Logistically it doesn't make sense and who really wants app content bleeding into scripted entertainment -- at least a music video doesn't loop every ten seconds. They're mocking rednecks instead of finding a degenerate ex-convict cool?

It all just feels off to me.

not that Jack Horner

They did do an extended rap video parody about nachos, but I see your point. I guess I just don't share the opinion that anything better than a legacy destroying meltdown justifies another trip to the IP trough. What really was the point of the movie? There's 8 excellent seasons of the show and a really good movie adaptation to boot. Does this "content era" version really hold up? Isn't that "it's fun to see what the characters are up to" kind of thinking for Reddit?

Even this new reboot feels forced based on that clip. They're watching TikTok on TV? Logistically it doesn't make sense and who really wants app content bleeding into scripted entertainment -- at least a music video doesn't loop every ten seconds. They're mocking rednecks instead of finding a degenerate ex-convict cool?

what do you find entertaining?

what do you find entertaining?
Come on, that's only slightly better than "you must be fun at parties".

Your post literally quotes me saying I think the entire series and the first movie are "excellent" and "really good". I don't like the new movie and a clip of the new reboot and suddenly my back is against the wall to prove I'm even capable of being entertained.

You sound like a fanboy.

I often go into things like this with extremely low expectations, and I'm pleasantly surprised if and when they actually entertain me.

not that Jack Horner

Come on, that's only slightly better than "you must be fun at parties".

Your post literally quotes me saying I think the entire series and the first movie are "excellent" and "really good". I don't like the new movie and a clip of the new reboot and suddenly my back is against the wall to prove I'm even capable of being entertained.

You sound like a fanboy.

you slippery fuck

name something thats come out in this faggot time and age that entertains you

i’ll wait