*Clicks fingers* Excuse me, Tess, my lovely lady? Tess? Can you stop what you're doing and put my doll collection next to the cash register?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Livestreaming this whole thing, with people who want no part of it, doesn't make the community as a whole look good. If anything, it backs up Pat's claims that we're crazy.

No fatso, Dan is crazy. I am quite happy being on the road to my shows in Germany, far away from Wisconsin, as a bloated helmet-wearing rubber dog shit salesman sneaks pictures of you bent over for his odd sexual kinks.

One of these things is not like the other. We are not the same.

G

Livestreaming this whole thing, with people who want no part of it, doesn't make the community as a whole look good. If anything, it backs up Pat's claims that we're crazy.

No fatso, Dan is crazy. I am quite happy being on the road to my shows in Germany, far away from Wisconsin, as a bloated helmet-wearing rubber dog shit salesman sneaks pictures of you bent over for his odd sexual kinks.

images (29).jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Well, there you have it.

Esteemed musical artiste Ray Wilson does not condone Dan "The Somerville Rapist" Mullen's antics.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
A more mean person than I might speculate that when observing his appearance and taking into account that he’d come to a bar with two little knitted dolls, Tess might actually have thought he had Down’s syndrome.

I am not going to suggest that though. It would be simply be wrong. Shame on you all for even thinking this 😠
Not to mention the constant repeating about how great hooligans is. Or how he’s constantly repeating he’s happy to be hanging out with his “crew” again. Obviously, no big meanie heads would ever point out that’s how a mentally challenged person might behave. Anyone who thinks that is sick.

Last edited:
G

Not to mention the constant repeating about how great hooligans is. Or how constantly repeating he’s happy to be hanging out with his “crew” again. Obviously, no big meanie heads would ever point out that’s how a mentally challenged person might behave. Anyone who thinks that is sick.
You're making me feel like I should try and watch it.