*Clicks fingers* Excuse me, Tess, my lovely lady? Tess? Can you stop what you're doing and put my doll collection next to the cash register?

G

creep001.jpg

creep002.jpg

"She's not talking to or looking at me because she's so busy... sniff."

G

When you accurately call him out for cringey faggotry I'm not gonna defend him. God bless him for going to Hooli's but holy shit Tess did not want to be livestreamed to Patrick S Tomlinson's cyberstalkers.
When he said his wife is fine with all the shit eating photoshops and attacks to her business etc, I thought maaaaybe she's actually okay with it? But no, Dan is completely autistic when it comes to reading women. Flavia wouldn't have locked her facebook down otherwise.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
When he said his wife is fine with all the shit eating photoshops and attacks to her business etc, I thought maaaaybe she's actually okay with it? But no, Dan is completely autistic when it comes to reading women. Flavia wouldn't have locked her facebook down otherwise.

Flavia loves Dan. Niki loves Pat. Carol loves Joe. The psychology of women is once you break past a certain point, you're good. They don't want to be single, they want a man, they want you. Find a girl that flips that switch thinking bout you.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Flavia loves Dan. Niki loves Pat. Carol loves Joe. The psychology of women is once you break past a certain point, you're good. They don't want to be single, they want a man, they want you. Find a girl that flips that switch thinking bout you.
That makes sense unless you factor in divorce. By your logic, Adrienne loves Pat... oh, wait.

All of the women you mentioned are walled and have factors working against them. Flavia is Brazilian, Niki is a lesbo and Carol looks like charred dogshit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
A more mean person than I might speculate that when observing his appearance and taking into account that he’d come to a bar with two little knitted dolls, Tess might actually have thought he had Down’s syndrome.

I am not going to suggest that though. It would be simply be wrong. Shame on you all for even thinking this 😠