Clerks 3...

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I've never watched a single Kevin Smith movie in my life. Part of me feels like I'm missing out but then another part of me looks at the picture below and feels proud...

image1-9.png

Last edited:
I find it pretty funny that if Kevin Smith weren't such a wimp and actually took a stab at directing the superhero franchise Miramax gave him, whether it was a success or not, he'd be way more embedded in the current "cape shit" Hollywood landscape instead of making "View Askew Fanboy Project #18" that he literally tours town to town like the fucking circus.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I read the spoiler and I'm glad Dante died. Spoiler alert. It means there won't be a Clerks 4.
Should have died in the first one, that was the superior ending. I mean both Dante and Kevin's career. I'd trade Vulgar, Mallrats and Chasing Amy ("black rage" and pussy-eating scars are still great scenes) to prevent the rest of it from happening.

Kevin Smith made two good movies in his entire career, Clerk and Mall Rats.
I used to think Dogma was good, but I rewatched it recently and realized it was also crap.
Take a second to appreciate how awful of a director one has to be to have George Carlin, Alan Rickman and a young Chris Rock in your movie and still have it be shit.

Last edited:
I had hopes it'd be good because I recall everyone ripping Clerks 2 to shreds and ended up really liking it, so I figured it was the same situation here.

What a shitshow. People blame his weed habit but this shit was the melodramatic, manic depressive creation of a seasoned drunk. That it's getting anything close to positive reviews is shocking.