Christopher Hitchens DESTROYS pathetic incels and their delusional beliefs

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Believing in God is preposterous. The incel thinks the illuminati Jew overlords control everything, just like the stupid christians think there is a divine God. To the incel, the Jew is their omnipotent God. He worships and fears them. He feels comforted in the false belief that the Jewish overlord can influence and control everything.

G

While you raise some valid points it's worth remembering that Hitchens embraced his Jewish roots (and religion) when he found out about them. His "anti-theism" was exposed as hypocrisy by his own words and actions.

Like many others I went through a Christopher Hitchens is brilliant phase about 15 years ago. I do remember feeling sorry for him after reading his memoir Hitch -22. In it he details his first love, his schoolmate Michael with whom he had a passionate sexual and romantic relationship. Decades later he still wrote about him wistfully and with deep affection. The only woman he described in equally glowing terms was his mother. Romantic dalliances with women (including both of his wives) are covered matter-of-factly and with little interest. His lifestyle and demise made a lot more sense when you realise he was something of a tragic figure, a deeply repressed homosexual whose self-loathing drove him to drink and smoke himself into an early grave. Sad.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
While you raise some valid points
zelda.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
My personal view on spirituality is that faith is man at his best, and religion is man at his worst. I personally believe that believing in something higher than yourself, striving to accomplish things of eternal value, hoping for an afterlife and judging people by the fruits of their character rather than against your personal biases is a good way to try to live (operative term being "try" ).

I also believe that taking those tenets and trying to politicize them, water them down through ritual and tradition, playing tribalism against fellow believers over minutiae, monetizing it and judging sins based upon tier ( "sin A is worse than sin B!" ) is utter bullshit.

G

, a deeply repressed homosexual whose self-loathing drove him to drink himself into an early grave. Sad.

many such cases
instead of bud light and johnny black, They should have drank the sweet nectar known as male semen like george takei

:prance_md:

9A68F503-841C-4E20-BB86-2905050F1F5A.jpeg

G

While you raise some valid points it's worth remembering that Hitchens embraced his Jewish roots (and religion) when he found out about them. His "anti-theism" was exposed as hypocrisy by his own words and actions.

Like many others I went through a Christopher Hitchens is brilliant phase about 15 years ago. I do remember feeling sorry for him after reading his memoir Hitch -22. In it he details his first love, his schoolmate Michael with whom he had a passionate sexual and romantic relationship. Decades later he still wrote about him wistfully and with deep affection. The only woman he described in equally glowing terms was his mother. Romantic dalliances with women (including both of his wives) are covered matter-of-factly and with little interest. His lifestyle and demise made a lot more sense when you realise he was something of a tragic figure, a deeply repressed homosexual whose self-loathing drove him to drink and smoke himself into an early grave. Sad.
That really does makes sense...

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
What is this, 2007?
I mean- that's the only logical answer because 07 is when these lot used Hitchens as one of their many Pied Pipers

Usually these sorts find that the whole "no god" gimmick gets boring (and also the fact that the "Fedora sect" of there tribe TOTALLY ruined it). Therefore they more on to things like the men's movement, or subtle race realism

So anytime you see someone posting a clip of Jordan Peterson, or Thomas Sewell they are most likely a reformed "no god" person

btw- I have nothing against Peterson, or Sewell but those two in particular have been the "copy paste" idols of ex fedora people

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
the funny thing about Sewell is that if he met any of those shit heads who post his stuff on line, he would legit be like "nigga you have no idea what I'm talking about"

it would be akin to the Marshall Mcluhan scene in "Annie Hall"

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
There was also that other British 'godlessness' guru, Richard Dawkins.
I enjoyed Hitchens because he was a funny guy wherras Dawkins was the fucking worst. Just a total joke. Attacks low hanging fruit, uses endless strawman arguments, lacks humor to the point that even his fellow autistic nerds find him to be a shrill, awkward bore. He sucks.

G

I enjoyed Hitchens because he was a funny guy wherras Dawkins was the fucking worst. Just a total joke. Attacks low hanging fruit, uses endless strawman arguments, lacks humor to the point that even his fellow autistic nerds find him to be a shrill, awkward bore. He sucks.
Yes, say what you want about Hitchens but he was exceptionally articulate, could effortlessly turn on the charm and, yes, had a sense of humour. He even had an OK stand-up set.

[MEDIA=youtube]G9ITT3NOLJk[/MEDIA]

And it will always be funny how much this pissed off the cunts. You can see he knows he's trolling with aplomb.

[MEDIA=youtube]XpLik9VOdQo[/MEDIA]

G

Yes, say what you want about Hitchens but he was exceptionally articulate, could effortlessly turn on the charm and, yes, had a sense of humour. He even had an OK stand-up set.

[MEDIA=youtube]G9ITT3NOLJk[/MEDIA]

And it will always be funny how much this pissed off the cunts. You can see he knows he's trolling with aplomb.

[MEDIA=youtube]XpLik9VOdQo[/MEDIA]
now i gotta go down the rabbit hole again. He was a real ass faggot i'd say, always stuck to his guns

hurr durr he was an atheist edgelord just like bill hicks, it was edgy for their time, the entire country was under the bush spell of god iraq war mission accomplished, even the great CQ

[MEDIA=youtube]g_iOJtAuzk4[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]7QAOotH9Jdo[/MEDIA]

G

Notice how these guys dont have alot of ppl in their 50s, 60s, etc following or quoting them? its usually 20 something year olds. A philosopher's words should touch and be relevant to all demographics.

It makes no sense to be a militant atheist, that is as fanatical as being deeply religious. Im just sayin, you have equally little proof for both arguments.