• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrisses Father was shot and killed by an N

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Saw Chrissie open for another comic a couple years back when her father was in attendance.

This was back before she turned into right wing Q-anon nut and her act was mostly about how much of a whore she was. Was kind of uncomfortable watching her dad sit through that.
That Gabby chick that was a producer on YKWD and whose dad is in Bon Jovi posted herself doing stand-up with her family in the audience and she was going on about her pubes or some shit.

It's bizarre that streamer culture has made people such attention whores that you would live stream yourself holding back tears while reading a report of your own father's murder.

Maybe she got another 100 viewers!
Bawling over reading a news story about her own fathers murder - the grift-bone in this bitch is unbelievably strong. She had me fooled, I thought nothing female in the NYC comedy scene could be worse than that fugly grifting bitch Kerryn Feehan, how wrong I am. I've always sided with Brennan against this (admittedly fuckable) pig-slob but this is a new low on any human level. What a sub-human piece of shit. Her life of bad choices (fucking retard autist Pat Dixon, fucking silverback retard Frank) speaks for itself. I sincerely hope Brennan shits all over her. I cannot believe this cunt did her own NYC Crime Report on her own fathers murder... what a cunt.
I'm sure that when you're going through something like this it would be somewhat nice if a bunch of strangers said they're thinking about your dad. I don't follow her so I don't know if she streams usually but if she does then I don't think it's that weird to share it with her audience.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Bawling over reading a news story about her own fathers murder - the grift-bone in this bitch is unbelievably strong. She had me fooled, I thought nothing female in the NYC comedy scene could be worse than that fugly grifting bitch Kerryn Feehan, how wrong I am. I've always sided with Brennan against this (admittedly fuckable) pig-slob but this is a new low on any human level. What a sub-human piece of shit. Her life of bad choices (fucking retard autist Pat Dixon, fucking silverback retard Frank) speaks for itself. I sincerely hope Brennan shits all over her. I cannot believe this cunt did her own NYC Crime Report on her own fathers murder... what a cunt.
For real, she couldn't turn off superchats this one time? Filthy grifting cunt.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
648a4efe4c3ba7f682402053639a5c63.jpeg

So let's get down to brass tacks here, Kristi.

So your father died? And was killed? By a man? Who was black?

Did he instigate it? He must've right? I've never - I never had a problem with my black brothers. Yes, I have permission to call them that, we're all brothers on this Earth
. I've always gotten along with negroes. They do a wonderful job with my laundry, and dusting the living room. Of course I'd never let them in my bedroom, that's where the jewelry is kept.

So how was he killed, was it a gun? Oh a knife, huh? They still use those? I've seen the movies now, "Juice", "Fresh", "Menace II Society", I thought they were turning to guns, that was the cool thing to do. Do you think I'd look cool with a gun? A Glock 47, or a Magnum 45? I'm just asking questions here about your dead Dad, who are you again?

Anthony in South Carolina, you have a theory that this is the beginning of a race war, let's hear it!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This has nothing to do with anything but does anyone remember when Chrissie Mayr was homely as fuck and didn't whore herself up? The first time I saw her was on Real Ass Podcast and I remember thinking "this chick sucks and she's ass-ugly." She had shorter blonde Velma hair and she wore modest shit like turtlenecks and cardigans. She also wasn't political at all. I thought she was some square alt comedy nerd bitch. A while later when she turned the grift-jets on, got one of those Maury makeovers and started shoving her tits in everyone's face I was shocked that it was the same broad.