@chocolatehellhole's thumb is stubby af

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
no im seeing you make you speak from your diaphragm to make your voice deeper to cope...dance stubby-thumbed monkey...dance.
What's more likely? Boq used his brown intelligence and keen ear to detect that @chocolatehellhole speaks in an artificial way because he's insecure, and was able to deduce the technique used to do this, OR, somebody (not naming names) studied how to speak with a deeper voice than every Slurpee guy. Thank you, come again!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
_edebded7-c5f8-47db-b7d2-00501280d16f.jpg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Some guy on youtube that has been in an internet fight with Boq for years now. He has a youtube channel called ChalkBodyOutline and does livestreams. Boq called his job and got him fired and got his credit report and a buncha weird shit like that
Sad because Boq begged me via DM to take his pic down so the same thing wouldn't happen to him. Jeez

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
So Boq's internet arch-enemies are all teaming up against him?

I feel like the scenario would be cooler if everyone had superpowers instead of the power to call your job and get you fired.
Only one person got "doxed".

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
I feel like the scenario would be cooler if everyone had superpowers instead of the power to call your job and get you fired.
That's a useful power, though. Cancelman would be a hell of a supervillain(or antihero, depending). He infiltrates, gains trust and then destroys from within. His calling card? A pink slip.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
That's a useful power, though. Cancelman would be a hell of a supervillain(or antihero, depending). He infiltrates, gains trust and then destroys from within. His calling card? A pink slip.
No one called his COSTCO job btw...that's NOT why he high tailed out of Minnesota. That he high tailed made some red flags go off, and the findings led me to a few things. Bad things.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
No one called his COSTCO job btw...that's NOT why he high tailed out of Minnesota. That he high tailed made some red flags go off, and the findings led me to a few things. Bad things.
That a guy with his same name (but is listed as black on the police reports) was arrested for a domestic dispute?? Thats your big reveal?? Enthralling. Noone cares Boq. Were all just here to laugh at you