Chinese Basketball Fans Have Me Literally Shaking

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Lol yet I’m sure there are plenty of these bug/dog eating mongs who were crying and saying how afraid they were because of “Asian hate”.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Me and this guy I know hung out with a couple of black guys we randomly met in japan one night back in the day and this car full of Jap teens pulled up to shout “nigger!!!” at them. Black guys didn’t even flinch cause they’d heard it so many times.
Did one of their fathers, who was the last living zero pilot, apologize to you for pearl harbor too?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Never had that but my wife's grandma once told me she was happy we dropped the bomb and ended the war because life was terrible before that and everything got better after it.
Obviously she was a kid and didn’t live in either place where we dropped bombs but still; it meant a lot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Me and this guy I know hung out with a couple of black guys we randomly met in japan one night back in the day and this car full of Jap teens pulled up to shout “nigger!!!” at them. Black guys didn’t even flinch cause they’d heard it so many times.
At least you didn't have to feed bad about making chinky eyes at them

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
ugh they're fuckin up the pronunciation.

No black person is gonna be offended by the word when they say it like a retarded foreigner NEI KURR NEI KURR

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
That word only has power when wielded by the white man. Thor's hammer should be named after it.

Their plan is to give blacks more sympathy and victimhood back here in the states. Just another psyop in Chinas plan to destroy America from within
I can't remember which one but in one of the IP man films (One of China's biggest film franchises) the lead has to fight some US army boxer. The setup is China has to defeat the racist and cruel US military which repeatedly insults Chinese culture and mistreats the black and Chinese officers. It's the most blatant portrayal of anti Western propaganda I've ever seen. Also IP man fights mike Tyson in one movie, they're pretty good.

I was in Beijing when they had a big Sino-African summit. There were big billboards up all over the city showing an African man in leopard skin pants holding a spear.