• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Childpound Media garage sale

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
compoundmediagoinbyebye.png

Tens of people expressing their anguish in the comments. :image_9247::image_9247::image_9247::image_9247::image_9247::image_9247:

2022-01-06_14h52_37.png

Forum Clout
Taleeb's show might have been the worst thing in the history of podcasting.

Stuttering delivery, boring racist content, same jokes over and over and over and over.
If it wasn't so obviously Compound Media's "Token Black" show it would have been gone years ago.

Oh who am I kidding- Compound Media doesn't cancel shows. The shows quit Compound Media.

Last edited:

Snake

Forum Clout
I would not be surprised if Anthony lost a few hundred grand overall on Compound media. You factor in salaries of people like Keith and the loss of money on the house sale and it is even more.
He said they were in debt when it started, and he won't admit it but it probably never made a profit. Just keeping the lights on barely. I would imagine with all the equipment, renting the studio apartment, it's got to be well north of a million.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Remember when people said Jim Norton should jump ship to compound. Even as recently as a month ago. He now has a three year deal at SiriusXM.

As much as people will shit on him he was absolutely in the right financially and career wise.
Yeah but he's FIERCELY LOYAL dude snifffff.

I can't knock him for taking the obviously more financially stable route of staying with sirius. Who would want to rely on and unhinged drunken racist like nana anyway? But his insistence that he's a loyal guy and would back up his friends despite being the wormiest little backstabbing cocksucker to exist is aggravating.