Child. (me) confronting and exposing Cuntfucker

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Please don’t throw me off a building, Boq.
Technically, that fate only befalls (lol) people who were caught in the act...and witnessed by 2 or more men (or 4 or more women...ie the public)

So along as you are not actively (or passively) engaging in sodomy in public view, they cant do that to you. They also kill Straight guys for fornicating or committing adultery (ie both faggots and giga-chads in the western definition get the treatment). The straight guys get covered to their neck in the ground, then they get pelted with rocks till their skull is mush.

Just don't go past the societal bounds...and you will be fine.

G

Technically, that fate only befalls (lol) people who were caught in the act...and witnessed by 2 or more men (or 4 or more women...ie the public)

So along as you are not actively (or passively) engaging in sodomy in public view, they cant do that to you. They also kill Straight guys for fornicating or committing adultery (ie both faggots and giga-chads in the western definition get the treatment). The straight guys get covered to their neck in the ground, then they get pelted with rocks till their skull is mush.

Just don't go past the societal bounds...and you will be fine.

Lovely culture.

EDE07839-2532-49A2-BB7E-7175B7C5014F.jpeg

G

Its the new trending thing (since 2019 at least here)...if you see a woman in a hijab standing on the freeway with a sign begging for money...chances are its a Romanian or Bosnian Gypsy pretending to be Muslim. Just ask them to recite Salam or the kalima (la ilaha illa-Allah) and watch the struggle.

Muslims don't beg from infidels (in public...the welfare office is different, its seen as tribute or capitulation-money or something idk). Broke Muslims wait inside mosques for prayer to finish so they can get a soap box from a pious audience...or they wait for Ramadan, the holy month of gibs.

They don't have their women hold signs or sit in corners with a donation box--thats alien shit to us.
I've been seeing a lot of this lately. Never once thought they were actually Muslims though because I'm too familiar with the gypsy grift. These faggots will larp as anything for money, and there is nothing more infuriating than seeing a dumb white cunt give them money. Particularly when a 20-30 year old man can go interview for literally any shitty service job right now and get hired on the spot.