Check out the empties maaan (Dabblecon)

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Cumia014.jpg

Cumia014~2.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Only one restaurant is allowed to call it a garbage plate because that restaurant trademarked it

I'm gonna try the "Gastro Plate" at Blu Wolf this week--heard it was pretty good because they do it with Mac and cheese
I didn’t know that and I lived there for a little. It always sounded gross so I never checked it out. Nick Tahoe’s, right? Mac and cheese sounds better than spaghetti.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Shuli is pretty good on uncle Rico with levy. But every other show on his bullshit network sucks. I remember back in the day on stern levy would put together these killers of comedy shows with shuli and Beetlejuice and sal and Richard and Gary the retard and a few others. Artie called them the hack pack on the air and shuli got very butthurt about it. Artie said they all used levy because he was the only one who could actually go on stage and headline with an hour of material. And now we see history repeating itself as levy has fuckin 3 shows on that jews network.

Bob always seemed like a good dude and I'm glad his career is having this little resurgence, small as it may be. Beats doing fuckin firehouses.