Chad Zumock and Stuttering John

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Stuttering John is played out. He got wise to all the leeches trying to make a buck off him and stopped creating any sort of content.

Chad is growing on me because he hates everyone associated with Cumia and Childpound Media. It’s the old, “enemy of my enemy,” thing with him.

Personally, if we were to add another cow to the pasture, my vote would be for Josh Denny.

FMW7

Stuttering John is played out. He got wise to all the leeches trying to make a buck off him and stopped creating any sort of content.

Chad is growing on me because he hates everyone associated with Cumia and Childpound Media. It’s the old, “enemy of my enemy,” thing with him.

Personally, if we were to add another cow to the pasture, my vote would be for Josh Denny.
Chad is a fagot. But at least it’s funny to laugh at his faggotry. John was a washed up never was that fucked everything up over a pack of Coors. John got wise and shut the fuck up. Chad however will continue his faggotry until the end of time.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Chad is a fagot. But at least it’s funny to laugh at his faggotry. John was a washed up never was that fucked everything up over a pack of Coors. John got wise and shut the fuck up. Chad however will continue his faggotry until the end of time.
Chad IS a faggot, and a tremendous one at that. But i really want him to go fully unhinged and at least beat up Karl

Chad is a legitimate sociopath whom was caught red handed with credit cards that weren’t his, plead guilty, and still acts like it was a case of ‘mistaken identity’ rather than him being a fucking idiot criminal.

I love how he gets all butthurt whenever Brennan and Levy make fun of him for it and doesn’t understand how hilarious it is and he would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Then again maybe he wouldn’t because he’s also tremendously unfunny.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Does anyone know how John makes money? Getting divorced when you used to make tons of money and now don’t has to be awful.
Substitute teacher and taxi/uber driver. Keep in mind he was making nearly seven figures a year once as the announcer of the Tonight Show and also doing appearances and standup comedy. If he had actually stayed with Stern he might have been better off in the long run.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Substitute teacher and taxi/uber driver. Keep in mind he was making nearly seven figures a year once as the announcer of the Tonight Show and also doing appearances and standup comedy. If he had actually stayed with Stern he might have been better off in the long run.
Leno only hired John because he hated Howard. Also wasn’t Howard notoriously cheap with the “talent?” As in Sal and Richard had to do gigs every weekend to make a decent living. Edit: and then Howard would wig out on them for plugging so much shit.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Chad is a legitimate sociopath whom was caught red handed with credit cards that weren’t his and still acts like it was a case of ‘mistaken identity’ rather than him being a fucking idiot criminal. I love How he gets all butthurt whenever Brennan and Levy make fun of him for it and doesn’t understand how hilarious it is and he would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Then again maybe he wouldn’t because he’s also tremendously unfunny.
A female comic pointed out on Twitter that he used those cards to buy fake followers. I don’t remember who it was.

Not sure how that’s a sustainable living there.
I don't think so either which is why he's supposedly selling the condo his mom bought him and moving back in with her on Long Island. I hate myself for knowing this but on my last set of night shift I fell down a YouTube rabbit hole of this shit because of a video of the count going after him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I don't think so either which is why he's supposedly selling the condo his mom bought him and moving back in with her on Long Island. I hate myself for knowing this but on my last set of night shift I fell down a YouTube rabbit hole of this shit because of a video of the count going after him.
Artie giving him shit for trying to run for governor of California was top tier. At least he wised up and is just exiting the “public” eye. Takes some self awareness.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Leno only hired John because he hated Howard. Also wasn’t Howard notoriously cheap with the “talent?” As in Sal and Richard had to do gigs every weekend to make a decent living. Edit: and then Howard would wig out on them for plugging so much shit.
Howard only wigged out when they used his name to plug stuff. Guys like Artie and Jackie never really used Stern so directly to open doors for them. Jackie was doing standup with guys like Tim Allen, Chris Rock, Bill Hicks, before Howard had even heard of him basically. And Artie had a decent career and was friends with tons of standups but never had long term success because of drugs. Richard Christie was a world class heavy metal drummer and didn't need Howard for music connections.

Sal, Ronnie, John, and others would literally just say "hey I can plug your store on Stern so give me money". It got out of control when guys were basically putting plugs on the air for various things instead of doing their jobs. Like Gary was writing a book, Ronnie was organizing block parties, Sal was plugging comedy gigs. And none of them were doing work. Plus Howard had had enough of them dressing like slobs as well and the whole "Pelican Brief" event.

Howard is definitely a cheap jew and Sirius is notorious for underpaying people. And him underpaying guys absolutely lead to them seeking out money elsewhere and it interfering with the show. But the real problem was that they kept doing side business using Howard's name.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Howard only wigged out when they used his name to plug stuff. Guys like Artie and Jackie never really used Stern so directly to open doors for them. Jackie was doing standup with guys like Tim Allen, Chris Rock, Bill Hicks, before Howard had even heard of him basically. And Artie had a decent career and was friends with tons of standups but never had long term success because of drugs. Richard Christie was a world class heavy metal drummer and didn't need Howard for music connections.

Sal, Ronnie, John, and others would literally just say "hey I can plug your store on Stern so give me money". It got out of control when guys were basically putting plugs on the air for various things instead of doing their jobs. Like Gary was writing a book, Ronnie was organizing block parties, Sal was plugging comedy gigs. And none of them were doing work. Plus Howard had had enough of them dressing like slobs as well and the whole "Pelican Brief" event.

Howard is definitely a cheap jew and Sirius is notorious for underpaying people. And him underpaying guys absolutely lead to them seeking out money elsewhere and it interfering with the show. But the real problem was that they kept doing side business using Howard's name.
I thought he was mad about plugs for gigs as in fag Fred’s band, John’s standup, and Sal/Richard appearances. Mentioning stores for money on air is pretty dumb and they shouldn’t have been doing that.