• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CEO Pat (1.7 GPA)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every country in South America is a bad week away from a military coup or economic collapse. It’s not a surprise to anyone, including the people who live there.
Another example of twitter being the home of the mentally ill
IMG_2074.jpeg

Why didn’t they do this when trump was president before? Why didn’t they use all that global power to steal the election in 2020? These faggots are so exhausting. They really think Elon buying twitter is some global plan to rule the world. Nobody with a life cares about twitter - Trump was the last person who kept it in the news.

Forum Clout
That's exactly what I thought. He said "manufacturing process" like they build planes on auto styled assembly line with a 96 second cycle time and they give 4 seconds for the task of tightening this bolt. That's not how planes are built, planes are at stations with QC checks made by the same people, there is no Toyota Kaizen thing going on where they try to squeeze 40 cents out of each task becaus3 there's 9000 tasks on a 30000 dollar car with a 1000 employees on the line. Pat left out the possibility that workers could be lazy and blamed management as if that's who builds the planes.
He probably meant to say that nobody in management at Boeing has any training in engineering. The definitely didn't research that.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Another example of twitter being the home of the mentally ill
View attachment 175761
Why didn’t they do this when trump was president before? Why didn’t they use all that global power to steal the election in 2020? These faggots are so exhausting. They really think Elon buying twitter is some global plan to rule the world. Nobody with a life cares about twitter - Trump was the last person who kept it in the news.
"It's why they funded Elon's purchase of this platform" is by far the most delusional take. Remember these people have the same vote as you and the same likelihood of being selected to serve on a jury if you're ever accused of a crime.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"It's why they funded Elon's purchase of this platform" is by far the most delusional take. Remember these people have the same vote as you and the same likelihood of being selected to serve on a jury if you're ever accused of a crime.
It is complete wacko talk to think twitter - which has been fading in popularity for years - is the key to some world domination by evil people. Social media is all visual now - tik tok / Instagram / etc and people don’t have time to read bullshit on twitter. Also funny these types tweet all day while crying it’s run by the worst people that are working together to destroy the world. These people are severely addicted to twitter and lost touch with reality years ago.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
election season is coming up and it'll be the test of whether his X account is finished or not. Even under Musk he has had meager growth spurts but compelled flatlined since June (despite viral xeets)
1704849053149.png

this is an existential crisis for tough guy Piggy, he'll be RTing himself a lot, quintuple-dipping, throwing EVERYTHING at it to see if anything sticks

he'll grow more and more unhinged if it doesn't work

Forum Clout
The funniest thing to me with the Boeing tweet is he has the concept correct, which tells me he is paraphrasing from someone more "in the know". But it comes off hollow because it's clear Pat has no idea what he's actually talking about.

Boeing used to be a cutting edge aerospace firm, great place to work, ran by engineers. Because they were making fucking airplanes and up until the 90's, that was a no-expense spared type undertaking. Then after a really fucked up acquisition of a failing McDonnal-Douglas where the MD guys ended up basically taking over the company that purchased them the penny pinching and "value engineering" kicked in a we are left with what we have today.

Is firing the Board of Directors the answer? Maybe? It's clear after the Max wrecks their safety culture hasn't improved a bit. I would really love to see some higher level management walked off over this, but you know how it will go. Blame will be placed on a tech showing up everyday with his Thermos and Lunch Pail just doing what he's told.

My point is, seriously, fuck Pat and his fake engineer/fake investor persona. He thinks he so smart that he could walk in to any of those jobs and do better. I'm just a simple machinist working in aerospace, and every day I am in awe of the capabilities and brains of our engineers. Making a fake blue print of a fake spaceship is not engineering, and Pat is so far away from even being the lowest of technicians it's just laughable he thinks he's an equal. Take a seat and STFU Pat

BudDickman

Forum Clout
election season is coming up and it'll be the test of whether his X account is finished or not. Even under Musk he has had meager growth spurts but compelled flatlined since June (despite viral xeets)
View attachment 175798

this is an existential crisis for tough guy Piggy, he'll be RTing himself a lot, quintuple-dipping, throwing EVERYTHING at it to see if anything sticks

he'll grow more and more unhinged if it doesn't work
I would've assumed the step function that appears for Jackie in Q1 2022 was having to do with Torswats, but this was before all that. I guess that is just bought followers.

Does anyone know what happened to Pat in Q4 2022, where Pat seemed to lose a bunch of followers organically and then replenished them by buying a bunch?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Does anyone know what happened to Pat in Q4 2022, where Pat seemed to lose a bunch of followers organically and then replenished them by buying a bunch?
performative fags leaving Twitter to protest Elon but coming crawling back before the account suspension is permanent, because they're addicted retards with no principles