• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CEO Pat (1.7 GPA)

G

Extremely brash and reactionary, wants to tear the motherfucker down over any incident and mishaps. Maybe this is why you're an insurance agent with massive debt instead of the CEO of a multibillion dollar company that engineers fucking aircraft. FAT FAGGOT.

1704814029242.jpeg

VizioDash

Forum Clout
It's so strange that he thinks building stupid plastic model spaceships and watching planes fly over his hovel makes him an aerospace engineering expert.

You want to know why brand new Boeing planes are falling apart? Here:

View attachment 175695
I'm more than willing to be sucked out of an airplane to my death if it means just one trans person of color gets a job.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
" Fire everyone". Great solution stupid. Its a blessing he is just a drunk on the couch rather than being in a position of power.
Could you imagine if pat was your boss? Walking around being a cunt to people just to be a cunt? It's so satisfying to watch him broadcast his ruin of a life to everyone while simultaneously demonstrating what a piece of shit he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat, having never worked in manufacturing, inspections, or QA (which QA does the inspecting), speaks with absolute certainty to the problems with those processes.

A true know nothing know it all.
According to his logic if a car company has a safety recall then the entire board of directors needs to be fired. It’s amazing he’s 43 yet has a child-like view of how the world works.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Could you imagine if pat was your boss? Walking around being a cunt to people just to be a cunt? It's so satisfying to watch him broadcast his ruin of a life to everyone while simultaneously demonstrating what a piece of shit he is.
Fortunately doesnt have any actual skills and his abrasive disobedient attitude would get him fired long before a promotion.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
" Fire everyone". Great solution stupid. Its a blessing he is just a drunk on the couch rather than being in a position of power.
Even worse - he believes he’s qualified and able to fix all the problems in the world and could personally improve major global companies while never being more than a low level insurance salesman. It’s amazing how much he hates trump yet behaves like him with his “I can fix everything, I’m the smartest person ever, trust me” nonsense.

Forum Clout
That jungle Asian could get it. No business working on planes, though. She should be a hostess at a steakhouse or something.

I can’t tell if that one to the right of her is a goblina, or the right kind of thick. Still going with “would.”

View attachment 175699
That asian is a cutie pie, but they are all dead fish in the bed. The one on the right looks like she smells but probably gives good head.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"Fire them all!" he demands into the void imagining a fantasy world in which he has authority over anything or anyone

This is his most defining psychological feature, the mismatch between his thirst for control and his actual powerlessness. Most of his stupid decisions come down to this inadequacy he's desperate to compensate for.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Fire them all!" he demands into the void imagining a fantasy world in which he has authority over anything or anyone

This is his most defining psychological feature, the mismatch between his thirst for control and his actual powerlessness. Most of his stupid decisions come down to this inadequacy he's desperate to compensate for.
It really shows how he has zero idea of how companies are run - one problem and you fire the entire board of directors? What would that do to prevent problems in the future? How is that effective to clean house over a safety / inspection issue? His logic is something else - just fire everyone and everything is fixed. But what about who they put in charge to replace them? And if it happens again do you fire all those people and put new people in charge? He is quite the retard.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I spoke to someone who works at Boeing who says they have special truncated degrees for blacks and they hire a bunch of these people now for some reason.

They can’t do basic engineering solutions or understand it.

Some people would still rather fly in dangerous planes piloted by black women than be considered racist, however.