Cat rambo body shaming megathread

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
psbiGYV.png
I woke up this morning from a really good dream with a hard on that could cut glass. Now I’m not sure I’ll ever have an erection again

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
How old is she? My grandmothers didn’t even look bad like that when they died.

Also “ask me about my feminist agenda” might be the most cringe shirt I’ve ever seen. That shit is actually worse than the tools proudly wearing “Lets Go Brandon” shirts
They will always find a way to one up eachother in embarrassment.

This is what happens when you don’t have kids and have nothing to live for people. There’s a distinct pattern amongst all these people. Unloveable, ugly cunts. You can die your hair all you want it doesn’t hide how ugly you’re entire body is, including your fawkin heart.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They will always find a way to one up eachother in embarrassment.

This is what happens when you don’t have kids and have nothing to live for people. There’s a distinct pattern amongst all these people. Unloveable, ugly cunts. You can die your hair all you want it doesn’t hide how ugly you’re entire body is, including your fawkin heart.
Yeah I saw a lot of those cringe shirts related to Hillary Clinton in 2016 that anyone should be embarrassed to wear but it was always the same type of person you described and always with some awful hair color like blue, purple, or neon green.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
She dismissed Moira Greyland's accusations out of hand and gave an award to NAMBLA member and personal friend of hers Sam Delaney. She's also close with Fatrick who has done plenty of running cover for his pedo buddies calling anybody who comes along to criticize them as Nazis.

She deserves everything she gets. And a lot more.

G

Speaking of sexual abuser defenders, does anyone have the tweets of Mary Three Names saying she needed to take some off for exhaustion? This was right as Chuck Wendig, Myke Cole, and other SFWA dudes were getting called out for being sex creeps.