• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

carrie goldberg brought her tacky merch to the white house

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
You know, it's the "perv" part that gets me. If you're talking perv like someone who flashes woman or cums in the Panera clam chowder to serve it to customers, go ahead Carrie, sue those pervs. But most guys are pervs on some level - your stupid kinks & fetishes where you find a partner who is happy to make you happy by doing that shit.

Like what's the dreamboat, Carrie? Oh Marvin is the best husband, he's not a pervert at all. He'll only have lights off, under covers, missionary sex and refuses to look at me. Then when he finishes he cries in the shower for 40 minutes, I sometimes hear him dry heaving. Oh it's the dream come true, he's as close as can be to an asexual eunuch!

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
All the old biddies who run these things can already see she's a dumb tacky whore. No need to advertise it.

Norma could be there to tell her harrowing tale of how she successfully erased her nudes under the current legislation and wasn't really affected by anything. She's so brave to come forward and talk about the thing she can't stop talking about.