• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caroline Ellison Appreciation Thread!

1-X2.jpg

"Writing about her poly lifestyle, Ellison wrote on Tumblr that in a polyamorous relationship everyone should have a 'ranking of their partners' and 'vicious power struggles for higher ranks.'"

64654293-11439589-image-a-23_1668698011596.jpg

"On the Tumblr account, Ellison wrote that she had 'noticed a lot of changes in my desires.'
She said she was 'less aesthetically attracted to femininity and more to masculinity.'
She wrote: 'I'm less hedonistic and more masochistic. I get a lot of pleasure from doing things that are hard, unpleasant, physically taxing, or emotionally painful.'"

Honestly, I don't know if I'm repulsed or turned on...

"On the Tumblr account, Ellison wrote that she had 'noticed a lot of changes in my desires.'
She said she was 'less aesthetically attracted to femininity and more to masculinity.'
She wrote: 'I'm less hedonistic and more masochistic. I get a lot of pleasure from doing things that are hard, unpleasant, physically taxing, or emotionally painful.'"

Honestly, I don't know if I'm repulsed or turned on...
fits with her love of amphetamines