Carmaxlla (Young female protégé of Anthony Cumia) Appreciation Thread

I gotta ask, what is it about this person you like? Is it an ironic thing or are you genuinely a fan? Either way, I admire the dedication. I don't even know what she does or really how she is connected to Nana and if she still is.
I think she's an idiot. Just thought you brothermen would be amused. As far as the Cumia connection, look at the older posts. If it wasn't for Missy Muscles cock blocking him, she probably would have wound up being the next Dani Brand.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I gotta ask, what is it about this person you like? Is it an ironic thing or are you genuinely a fan? Either way, I admire the dedication. I don't even know what she does or really how she is connected to Nana and if she still is.
This is the user who gets really really mad when you mention that a tranny isn't a real woman. That's his headspace in updating the forum with this nothing

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Thank for the input Brooke! Back to the Blue Lagoon with you! May your find some Endless Love.
tenor.gif

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story

"I have an underdeveloped jaw."

One second later:

2432b5b3075e6dbc04483facb583dfda.png