Carb-loading for da half-marathons!

Prison Enjoyer

Way to justify your disgusting overeating that turned you into a saggy-breasted voluptuous hog, Ricky. Clearly you didn't burn them off while you cheated in the one half-marathon you (failingly) attempted. Disgustin'.

1.png

2.png

G

I'm not someone who has ever enjoyed long distance running, but I used to play football and row pretty regularly at a competitive level and that's not the kind of dinner any of my coaches would have recommended the night before a match or race.

If we had a regatta we had to travel to in another country or part of the UK, our trainer had dinner and breakfast mapped out. Dinner the night before was usually grilled chicken with a shit load of boiled potatoes or rice. Breakfast was eggs and toast/cereal, maybe some bacon/fruit/jam. And we were 16/17/18 year old guys in good shape with that superman metabolism, so after the race you could eat whatever the fuck you wanted - pizza, burgers, krispy kreme, whatever. Some fat shit in his 30s loading up on Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet the night before pretending to run a half marathon is hilarious. What a rube bullshitter.

G

Carb loading for performance is definitely about shoveling in any sort of slop you can find and not actually a calculated approach to maximizing your glucose storage via the best available sources. Just like most pro athletes eat a giant plate of tacos to meet their protein intake needs.
You don’t think drinking 5 pints of lager and eating a stuffed crust with the works the night before the Brewers is an optimal pre-half marathon meal? God, you're stupid