• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

captain_kamala is ridin' with Biden

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I car crashed you because you’re an unfunny, verbose (somehow more than me), fucking faggot, who shits up every thread with your worthless “BOQ posting” that makes no one laugh. No one thinks you have the upper hand on him. They either think you’re as big a loser or even bigger than BOQ. And your sensitive ass is paying attention to every car crash like its some personal thing.

1000001327.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever been resistant to smoking until they found out cigarettes have minty flavors? The idea that menthol is somehow a pipeline to smoking regularly is fucking retarded. You ban menthol you just make everyone miserable and switch to regular ciggies. No one will stop smoking because their flavor gets banned.

They were banned over here. So instead they now sell:
menthol cards you slide into the pack that imbue the menthol into them
menthol droppers that you drip into the filter
menthol cartridges that hold the cig like those tar filters and you take a pull through that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
menthol cartridges that hold the cig like those tar filters and you take a pull through that.
Good lord the jew always wins doesn’t he? They “ban menthol” so they can just sell it back to you as a separate product.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I liked menthols. It was like smoking and brushing your teeth at the same time. I like ones where you crush the little ball in the filter.

Last edited:

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout

Nerd...

but seriously, "imbue" is a nice word.