• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can't even think of a witty title for this one. Hypocrisy is off the fucking charts.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
t1.png

t2.png

Imagine being Pat and trying to insult another man by saying that he has no academic, athletic or business accomplishments. He is especially drunk and cunty tonight, I sure hope none of you rascals are taunting him via text.

Edit: Additional nonsense. What a wetbrained loon.

t3.png

t4.png

Edit again: Even more sperging. He's now putting out idiotic conspiracy theories, all for the likes of tens of people on twitter. What a fat failure

t5.png

Last edited:

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Patrick is a plagiarist. He just steals shit from other people, he has never had an original idea in his life. This entire tweet thread is just him repeating lame insults he saw other people use. Patrick steals ideas. I wish he'd rip off Hemingway, and blow his fuckin brains out.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
I hate this moron and his constant trying to put up the numbers. "Get them children!" was a flash in the pain, stupid. You can't force 'viral.' Just ask The Opester, he constantly tried and failed at it.
He could've done those things Fatrick, you're right. But I think tucker wanted more out of life than to just leech off daddys money.

Say what you want about that pandering fuck but his show puts up da numbahs
He thinks every successful person's wealth is unearned, because that's his utopian dream. Wealth without work, deadly badass without training, athlete without exercise...

"He'd be giving torque jobs at truck stops"
What's wrong with being a mechanic?
Everytime Pat got elbow grease on him he scrubbed himself red and raw to get it off as quick as possible.