Cannot WAIT to hear Pat's take on this

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Screenshot_20220327-220341_NewsBreak.jpg

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
I thought about Pat when I saw Musk's tweets as well

I think the jewery will fight tooth and nail against Twitter going the way of MySpace. There's the big corporations and actually relevant people/organizations who have cultivated their Twitter presence for years, they've farmed those numbers and they don't want to add complexity to their outreach. Then there's literally tens of thousands of Patricks & petite blue checks who get a little clout out of it and need to hold for dear life onto it. They can't start back from zero on a different site, look at Pat's youtube numbers. Those who could would've already tried on TikTok. Social media diversification is an existential threat to tranny control freaks

if Musk is serious he should just launch a Fediverse instance, it kinda sucks now but it's the only way to prevent Twitter from happening again culturally.

G

My cold take is that none of these social media ventures work because the take a long time to reach critical mass and self sustain profitability. Musk isn't going to dump billions into a social media prospect that may turn a 100 million dollar profit by 2035. Twitters first year of net profits was q4 of 2017. And it nets a couple hundred million. Sure there's shady shit going on, now, but you need to hit an inflection point of influence for anyone to even give a shit.

You need enough users to be able to generate interest from advertisers, and you need enough influential activity to even be able to sell the user data like fb does. Investors won't give you enough until then and you can't support the massive infrastructure needed without the cash infusion. Why would Elon risk his entire fortune for a high risk gamble that nets him nothing for a decade.
Let me play devil’s advocate for a moment…

Elon Musk is worth over $250 billion. Twitter’s estimated value is $15-30 billion. Many billionaires take on pet projects with their money. Some buy sports team; others start foundations. What if Musk said: let me buy an existing media communication platform like Twitter and change it to open source.. turn it into a communication platform of the people. Is that a ridiculous hypothetical?

Last edited by a moderator:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
My cold take is that none of these social media ventures work because the take a long time to reach critical mass and self sustain profitability. Musk isn't going to dump billions into a social media prospect that may turn a 100 million dollar profit by 2035. Twitters first year of net profits was q4 of 2017. And it nets a couple hundred million. Sure there's shady shit going on, now, but you need to hit an inflection point of influence for anyone to even give a shit.

You need enough users to be able to generate interest from advertisers, and you need enough influential activity to even be able to sell the user data like fb does. Investors won't give you enough until then and you can't support the massive infrastructure needed without the cash infusion. Why would Elon risk his entire fortune for a high risk gamble that nets him nothing for a decade.
A platform for the disenfranchised?

We are all here at the farms because of faggot kike mods and censorship.

I'd definitely subscribe to a kike and nigger free social media app that censors against degeneracy as aggressively as twitter/fb censors for degeneracy.

Say degeneracy some more, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

except it's the (((Investors))) who come in and ruin and converge the platform and turn it into another twitter echo chamber for trannies

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Elon Musk is worth over $250 billion. Twitter’s estimated value is $15-30 billion. Many billionaires take on pet projects with their money. Some buy sports team; others start foundations. What if Musk said: let me buy an existing media communication platform like Twitter and change it to open source.. turn it into a communication platform of the people. Is that a ridiculous hypothetical?
Not ridiculous, but not plausible. Dot points because I'm lazy.
  1. Twitter's worth $X billion because of its userbase, not its software. If Musk wanted to make a play, he'd close source something that's already out there.
  2. Musk's already got a pet project, it's SpaceX.
  3. Musk doesn't give a fuck about the people, or the planet, or even Mars. It's all just advertising for the rubes. He does the Richard Branson thing and spins a great tale, sells himself as some sort of anti-establishment free thinker; and it's just to attract investors. He's anti-COVID lockdown, man, because the numbers don't add up; then as soon as China orders his factory closed he shuts the fuck up. It's not the passionate, deeply-held belief he's sold the public on, it's just marketing. Ditto SpaceX - they've got some of the longest hours, and shittiest pay in the industry - just like Branson's Virgin Records - but they're striking a blow against the man! They're going to land their first rocket on Mars in 2018, and first humans in 2024 2026 2029! We'll have full self-driving cars by 2018 2019 2020 never. Branson did the same thing, with trains and airlines and weddings and credit cards, all of which were going to be both dirt cheap and incredible.
  4. Personally, I think growing up in apartheid era South Africa fucked Musk. The only way to deal with being incredibly rich in that environment is to believe that you're somehow better than other people, and you magically deserve your lucky circumstances. Pat's got a dose of that, but he didn't have the wealth to get into Harvard or a brutal father to beat a work ethic into him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
musk’s “net worth” is based on stock values, which are in his shady vapourware companies that don’t make anything. His actual wealth is all leveraged loans against those stocks. He’s no where near wealthy enough to buy twitter or start his own shit.

if you want a comprehensive breakdown of this, and I mean comprehensive - the dude has like 20,000 hours of meticulously dissecting Musk - look up “common sense skeptic” on YouTube.

Musk is the monorail salesman from the Simpsons. “I’ve sold hyperloops to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map! Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified six-car hyperloop!”

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
if you want a comprehensive breakdown of this, and I mean comprehensive - the dude has like 20,000 hours of meticulously dissecting Musk - look up “common sense skeptic” on YouTube.
Really thought you were going to say "Thunderf00t" there. He's got a PhD in chemistry, and hours and hours of videos walking through why various Musk schemes won't work, followed by "I told you so" videos when they don't work.

He's an obnoxious cunt, but it's hard to fault his well-researched arguments, particularly when he cuts to a clip of Musk telling you that it won't work.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Really thought you were going to say "Thunderf00t" there. He's got a PhD in chemistry, and hours and hours of videos walking through why various Musk schemes won't work, followed by "I told you so" videos when they don't work.

He's an obnoxious cunt, but it's hard to fault his well-researched arguments, particularly when he cuts to a clip of Musk telling you that it won't work.

That guy is too socially autistic atheist for me. Can’t stand those guys.

this dude is similar but doesn’t have the smug autism dripping from everything, or making everything about religion for no reason

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

One of them's a billionaire and the other one is an euphoric fedora tipper who does nothing of note. It's easy to never make mistakes if you live that way.

G

Let me play devil’s advocate for a moment…

Bump.