@CancerousPaul Update

G

Hiya, queers

Yes, I'm Paul. Been hanging out here while I recover from surgery.
Turns out it was laryngeal cancer, which isn't much better but at least it didn't spread to my lymph system. They snipped out some of my larynx and I still don't know if I'll be able to talk again yet. I dipped heavily for almost 16 years, so I'm reaping what I sewed.

Doc isn't sure they got it all yet - I have to go back to Mass General this month for tests. If they didn't, or if it's still spreading, they may need to take out my voicebox. Lol. Jesus Christ. I'll be like that guy on the anti-smoking commercial with the harmonica thing he uses to communicate.

Anywho, great job being gay and minding the fort while I'm out. Talk (heh) to you soon.

PRN

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
My God .. when it rains it pours. Fuckin aye man, very best wishes along with all the thoughts and prayers that you can handle.

We can't move the world here, even tho it feels like it at times - but if you ever need anything that is in our power please don't hesitate to ask.

Try to continue to stay strong and kick this cancers ass.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
T
Hiya, queers

Turns out it was laryngeal cancer, which isn't much better but at least it didn't spread to my lymph system. They snipped out some of my larynx and I still don't know if I'll be able to talk again yet. I dipped heavily for almost 16 years, so I'm reaping what I sewed.

Doc isn't sure they got it all yet - I have to go back to Mass General this month for tests. If they didn't, or if it's still spreading, they may need to take out my voicebox. Lol. Jesus Christ. I'll be like that guy on the anti-smoking commercial with the harmonica thing he uses to communicate.

Anywho, great job being gay and minding the fort while I'm out. Talk (heh) to you soon.

PRN
Who?

I’m just teasing, best wishes brothaman.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
loveyamissya-600x600.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Hiya, queers

PRN
Hey man. You dont know me, I lurked while you were around. I miss your posts. Take care of yourself.