can you think of a worse punishment than not getting a shot at this?

G

A: you're not withholding shit, you're just not getting dick because you're a fat, entitled ditch-pig and you're pissy about it.
B: Women don't deserve respect, especially ones like you.

I'm gonna be honest here, though, and state for the record I would gleefully plow poor Betsy if she wasn't such a noxious cunt; she's on the right side of "chubby but not repulsively fat" fence for me. There was this big girl I had a short fling with in my 20s, she would roll around and try to throw me like a rodeo bronco, it was wonderful. There's a lot a men can overlook in a woman if she actually gives a shit about him, if Betsy were the "trad-wife" type, for lack of a better term, you'd need a team of wild horses to keep my dick out of her.
But unfortunately, she's a rancid slampig devoid of anything resembling a soul, and is thus/then repulsive on a visceral level.
This... fat gross bitches are a dime a dozen on the uhhhh tinder and stuff. Nobody gives a care about your on strike pussy lol.

Trad wife tier women who reveal they are lesbians... now that hurts me.

handsomeblue

betsy's back on twitter, yall
94c45e44a2de14a74c116d0f4cf44fb6.jpg
2005_madagascar_017.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A guy she was extremely into and waaay above her league fucked her once and ghosted her.

This is the result.
Yep. She probably put out the first night, he wore her ass out and made her swallow his nut or something she finds gross/humiliating like fucked in the ass. All the shit she has been saying she wont do. He then doesnt answer her texts and she feels stupid and used.

He will hit her up a couple weeks and she will fuck him again.

I'm into thick latinas but fat white girls make me want to puke. I remember being a kid like a young teenager in this 19 year old fat girls car. She left her pants in the car and no B's nigga you could smell ass cheeks and pussy as if she just opened it up and you stuck your face in it. Imagine what this cunt smells like 3 hours after a shower.