can you think of a worse punishment than not getting a shot at this?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
betsy's back on twitter, yall

44d98915486437ffa14150e39eaa49f4.jpg

94c45e44a2de14a74c116d0f4cf44fb6.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
A: you're not withholding shit, you're just not getting dick because you're a fat, entitled ditch-pig and you're pissy about it.
B: Women don't deserve respect, especially ones like you.

I'm gonna be honest here, though, and state for the record I would gleefully plow poor Betsy if she wasn't such a noxious cunt; she's on the right side of "chubby but not repulsively fat" fence for me. There was this big girl I had a short fling with in my 20s, she would roll around and try to throw me like a rodeo bronco, it was wonderful. There's a lot a men can overlook in a woman if she actually gives a shit about him, if Betsy were the "trad-wife" type, for lack of a better term, you'd need a team of wild horses to keep my dick out of her.
But unfortunately, she's a rancid slampig devoid of anything resembling a soul, and is thus/then repulsive on a visceral level.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
A: you're not withholding shit, you're just not getting dick because you're a fat, entitled ditch-pig and you're pissy about it.
B: Women don't deserve respect, especially ones like you.

I'm gonna be honest here, though, and state for the record I would gleefully plow poor Betsy if she wasn't such a noxious cunt; she's on the right side of "chubby but not repulsively fat" fence for me. There was this big girl I had a short fling with in my 20s, she would roll around and try to throw me like a rodeo bronco, it was wonderful. There's a lot a men can overlook in a woman if she actually gives a shit about him, if Betsy were the "trad-wife" type, for lack of a better term, you'd need a team of wild horses to keep my dick out of her.
But unfortunately, she's a rancid slampig devoid of anything resembling a soul, and is thus/then repulsive on a visceral level.
Took a while for a member of the chubby chaser crew to show their face. You disgust me.