• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can you even get podcasting equipment into the city?

1950'sSpaceProgram

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I genuinely :image_9248: don't understand what the fuck he meant. Did he think he needed to special order like panels and booths and shit as though you needed to build a "podcasting studio", or was he fully aware of how minor and cheap the shit was but didn't know if it was shit you could grab at a store?

I like to think he actually assumed you needed to effectively build your own at-home radio studio.

DooDooBrown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
I genuinely :image_9248: don't understand what the fuck he meant. Did he think he needed to special order like panels and booths and shit as though you needed to build a "podcasting studio", or was he fully aware of how minor and cheap the shit was but didn't know if it was shit you could grab at a store?

I like to think he actually assumed you needed to effectively build your own at-home radio studio.
Even if this were his assumption, someone in show business who works on a radio show should know that yes in fact you can build a studio in New York City.

Last edited:

DooDooBrown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
β€œI wish I was gay, genuinely. I really do” is a close second.
1699128175191.jpeg

β€œYour wish is my command, hubby!”

Forum Clout

Yeah it makes no sense.

He even said this while sitting in a room filled with large, heavy equipment. In a building in Manhattan.

Even at his age, he's too young to be this loopy-headed about literally everything. I wonder if he has a learning disability.

Imagine working every day with Jim, a man who is unaware of the existence of freight elevators, and Sam, a man who can't use google. They really were made for each other.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Yeah it makes no sense.

He even said this while sitting in a room filled with large, heavy equipment. In a building in Manhattan.

Even at his age, he's too young to be this loopy-headed about literally everything. I wonder if he has a learning disability.

Imagine working every day with Jim, a man who is unaware of the existence of freight elevators, and Sam, a man who can't use google. They really were made for each other.
Sam who called 911 when he got a flat tire, and Jimmy who didn't know how to operate a can opener

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Yeah it makes no sense.

I hate how Sam talks β€œcosthume”