Can someone explain this tweet from Anthony to me?

1682461910458.png

How is a nigger killing someone comporarable to the holocaust? He just killed one person, not 200.000. And who is treating who like angels? I think he is finally starting to lose it.

Last edited:
Nana has convinced herself that the country is completely unaware that inner city crime exists unless an old "white" man tweets obsessively about it.

And rather than taking his millions of dollars and moving somewhere where he doesn't ever have to interact with inner city niggers, he chooses to live in the middle of them and then bitch nonstop on Twitter.

Nana has convinced herself that the country is completely unaware that inner city crime exists unless an old "white" man tweets obsessively about it.

And rather than taking his millions of dollars and moving somewhere where he doesn't ever have to interact with inner city niggers, he chooses to live in the middle of them and then bitch nonstop on Twitter.
LOL remember when he was "Relocation Boss"? Yet there he is, still niggering it up in Niggerville, searching for his lost nigger of nog. What a fag.

He's absolutely falling apart. He has a half-decent brand-new house down in the South he seemingly thinks will be like antebellum times, but he remains in that little hovel by Aqueduct or Belmont Park and stays drunk and fumbles with video games that passed him by years ago.

Go to your new tract home, stupid.
D73E7A4D-9474-4A87-99A2-40548E99771D.jpeg
ACC0D55F-AFD3-4691-8857-6155D8DF28A4.jpeg

Missy is breaking in the new house by working out and enjoying the sauna. She tags and gets tagged by a gym, and the head instructor is a F/N. I’m sure he’s not stretching her out while Nana plays COD and spits on the floor.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
View attachment 113900View attachment 113902

Missy is breaking in the new house by working out and enjoying the sauna. She tags and gets tagged by a gym, and the head instructor is F/N. I’m sure he’s not stretching her out while Nana plays COD and spits on the floor.
This is like a reverse Dani Brand situation where she lives in the McMansion and he keeps the apartment. I don’t even know what to say, Anthony is by far the funniest guy to ever breathe into a microphone yet he’s reduced to this. I have plenty of black coworkers who have never smoked crack with their mom. I’m starting to think that he might be a maladjusted closet case.

This is like a reverse Dani Brand situation where she lives in the McMansion and he keeps the apartment. I don’t even know what to say, Anthony is by far the funniest guy to ever breathe into a microphone yet he’s reduced to this. I have plenty of black coworkers who have never smoked crack with their mom. I’m starting to think that he might be a maladjusted closet case.
I don’t agree with that sentiment, but you are free to. But I will say his downward spiral in to obscurity is fawkin hilarious.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
As much as I would like to mess with Anthony in twitter. I get to thinking about what could have been, and that is an inevitably depressing pursuit... As inevitable a pursuit as the path that Anthony has knowingly taken. Colin and Bennington were the fork in the road, and he chose Ron in practice but stuck with Colin in spirit... And ever since that day, the ghost of Fezzie Marie has been haunting Anthony and causing him all this misfortune right before his stupid birthday (which is about 24 minutes away as I type this) April 26th 1919.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Jared Taylor, David Duke, Richard Spencer. None of them are that obsessed about blacks. Let's say that all the blacks ended moving to Africa. Ant would probably kill himself. The thing he hates is the only thing giving any meaning to his life. If you can call that life.
He would suddenly move to Sudan, if he could. If not, he'd be busy tweeting about what goes on in Africa constantly.
Also, I'm pretty sure those three guys you mentioned have families or otherwise are occupied with other meaningful pursuits in life. That's part of what makes this so pathetic, he thinks being a manly man is being extreme with guns, young girls, and racism. It's like drag queens with their hideously overdone makeup.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
He's absolutely falling apart. He has a half-decent brand-new house down in the South he seemingly thinks will be like antebellum times, but he remains in that little hovel by Aqueduct or Belmont Park and stays drunk and fumbles with video games that passed him by years ago.

Go to your new tract home, stupid.
He’s too afraid of Missy to dump her. He built the SC house to get her away from him so he can suck off Gavin and play COD until 4 am in peace.