Can anyone link the "Fox6now" video of Fatrick and his beard?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Had a 12 hour work day, reading up on some stuff, the thread that originated this:
704f0c8d-395f-4204-92cf-631efab8fa48-jpeg.69184

is 404'd

Just wanna see more Pat lies, and how retardedly autistic Nikki must sound. Bigfoot doesn't just come out for nothing.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
This video did confirm one thing, he has a shitty ADT security camera circa 2005. Someone said that on a previous thread. Winner winner chicken dinner. That camera is easily jammed with a pocket radio signal jammer. Any organized vandal would’ve known that if they went to pay Pigs hovel a visit. Of course when the perp who’s conveniently on tape looks just like the property owner, it raises questions.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

the woman on the street reporter sounds retarded

a SHIELD pointed at her!!!
This video did confirm one thing, he has a shitty ADT security camera circa 2005. Someone said that on a previous thread. Winner winner chicken dinner. That camera is easily jammed with a pocket radio signal jammer. Any organized vandal would’ve known that if they went to pay Pigs hovel a visit.
1665106178462.png

I've been in the security installation business before, this is fucking retardedly shit, like not giving a fuck how it looks (which makes me think it's just ADT brand and self install)
I didn't even know they did cameras, but a company like ADT would definitely put weather-strip type things on their ethernet ends not just tape it. (the brown doesn't even look like ethernet, so even worse & then battery powered)
Even if Patso got this cam out of a box it should definitely come with one.

I dunno, actually to be honest when a place is as shitty and in such a shit place as Pat's, you sometimes will use 'used' equipment - not have everything needed - and not give a fuck.
Maybe these were installed by the last black drug dealers who owned the place 10 years ago cause cams that look like that are dated.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

View attachment 69405
I've been in the security installation business before, this is fucking retardedly shit, like not giving a fuck how it looks (which makes me think it's just ADT brand and self install)
I didn't even know they did cameras, but a company like ADT would definitely put weather-strip type things on their ethernet ends not just tape it. (doesn't even look like ethernet, so even worse & then battery powered)

I dunno, actually to be honest when a place is as shitty and in such a shit place as Pat's, you sometimes will use 'used' equipment - not have everything needed - and not give a fuck.
Maybe these were installed by the last black drug dealers who owned the place 10 years ago cause cams that look like that are dated.
It has "Pats installation" all over it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

View attachment 69405
I didn't even know they did cameras, but a company like ADT would definitely put weather-strip type things on their ethernet ends not just tape it. (the brown doesn't even look like ethernet, so even worse & then battery powered)

The wiring literally looks like someone did it on a crack bender. Maybe Piggy’s hovel was a Crack Vending Machine. You know a place with a door that has a slot. You put money through the slot, the crack comes back out of the slot. A bunch of people are sitting around inside making the rocks and playing video games. I’ll admit I’ve seen a lot of Crip and Blood documentaries. Lol