"Calling All Stations" | The Most Controversial Genesis Album...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

What would you like to ask, lad?

I've made jokes at my own expense, sarcastically libeled Phil Collins numerous times here, defended Tony Banks as a good soul, stated Mike Rutherford was a little prickly at times, vehemently repeated that their band manager is a cunt (straight up fact), talked about both the recording sessions and how much TTTEEEENNNNSSSSIIIIOOOOONNNN the tour was.

So whatever you'd like to ask, feel free. I'll answer. But I'm not listening to that cunt who looks like an Asda Lesbian.

UnPRePared

I just skipped around for a couple minutes. I had to make sure he wasn't shit talking our guy.

I'd curb stomp the Pillock if he did.

The album bombed but I still take pride in the work we did with it and the experience and knowledge that I gained from every single one of them in that group. I still sing most of those songs for a reason - maybe they're not EVERYONE'S Genesis, but I choose to believe that album is SOMEONE'S Genesis.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
What would you like to ask, lad?

I've made jokes at my own expense, sarcastically libeled Phil Collins numerous times here, defended Tony Banks as a good soul, stated Mike Rutherford was a little prickly at times, vehemently repeated that their band manager is a cunt (straight up fact), talked about both the recording sessions and how much TTTEEEENNNNSSSSIIIIOOOOONNNN the tour was.

So whatever you'd like to ask, feel free. I'll answer. But I'm not listening to that cunt who looks like an Asda Lesbian.
I just wanted to know how it feels that someone is actually praising this piece of shit album?

UnPRePared

I found someone who linked a lot of the B sides from the album, I'll share them here.

There's a few of the that should have been on the album, some I outright fought for, but again - I was hired help, not my band at the end of the day.

But losing "Anything Now"? I still think that was a very big mistake.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I found someone who linked a lot of the B sides from the album, I'll share them here.

There's a few of the that should have been on the album, some I outright fought for, but again - I was hired help, not my band at the end of the day.

But losing "Anything Now"? I still think that was a very big mistake.

How did you get the gig? Did they try a bunch of people out? Excuse my ignorance but were they looking for someone who sounded like Phil or trying to go in a different direction?

UnPRePared

How did you get the gig? Did they try a bunch of people out? Excuse my ignorance but were they looking for someone who sounded like Phil or trying to go in a different direction?

They auditioned people, long story short, and I was one of them. Tony told me much later on that they only had two "definites" by the end of auditions, and I was one of them. It just came down to deciding and they chose me.

I didn't learn this until later, but the other guy was David Longdon of later Big Big Train fame. I was even more honoured, because he's a gem, Steve Hackett speaks very highly of him.

EDIT: Fucking Christ, why did I speak in present term like an idiot? The poor guy past nearly two years ago.

He was 14 years old.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

You really missed the boat by not releasing an early 00s rap crossover album.

:serch_lg:

Serch is a hoarding cunt, he'd never let me FAWKIN rearrange one of his, ahem, classics.

Just like that pillock Corey Feldman, had to pull our early print run of "Change" because he decided to pull his permission for my cover of "Former Child Actor". I heard those copies go as high as £10 on the black market.

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
Don't break character in a Ray Wilson thread

I'm reporting you to management
Listen buster, you've got enough on your hands with that skinny Puerto Rican Wednesday broad to be worrying about our relationship with Ray. He's a saint on earth round these parts for reasons that we can't really go into on here. It's one of those "written down on the internet things" but we're sure he'll answer all your questions if you bother him enough about it at his gigs or in the streets of wherever he lives now. Poland? Ethel's saying Poland.

Now we want to see a full report on all of @Jenna's posts (with star ratings) in our DMs by from this week or by Abraham you'll be cleaning out soup vats til passover